By whyyjustwhy - 09/08/2013 17:23 - Estonia - Tallinn

Spicy
Today, I copied some files to my phone while borrowing my grandfather's laptop. As I selectively deleted the files from the recycle bin, I noticed some pictures, and ended up seeing way more than I wanted to of his erect penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 017
You deserved it 9 902

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ninjaqueen101 18

That is why you don't snoop.. Or use your grandpa's computer.

If you can't tell what the picture is from the thumbnail - definitely don't double click it!

Comments

ninjaqueen101 18

That is why you don't snoop.. Or use your grandpa's computer.

Um, maybe the OP's grandfather offered to let him/her use his computer, and maybe since the OP was being courteous enough to delete them after, they picked through the recycle bin looking for whatever he/she needed to delete and ACCIDENTALLY saw it. Logic.

Well hopefully it's his ex-grandpa now.,,

"Seeing way more than I wanted to of his erect penis." Tell me, which picture crossed the line?

#16 nobody "accidently" sees pictures in the recycling bin, seeing as you have to restore media files before they can be viewed as anything but thumbnails.

If you can't tell what the picture is from the thumbnail - definitely don't double click it!

ninjaqueen101 18
nurchok 15

#2, there is actually more to it: when you double click a file inside the recycle bin, it doesn't open, you first have to"undelete" it... Come on OP, if your grandpa deleted something, at least respect his privacy and if you really wanted to empty the bin, there is no need to open it, just right click the corresponding icon and choose "Empty recycle bin", but something tells me you already knew that...

brittanycrush 8

That's what you get for snooping :P

Makes me wonder what files YOU were copying to your phone.

Just think of the poor woman he was sending them to.

yankeesfancg 13

Lets just hope he was sending them to a woman

"Not to grandma. Please, not to grandma..." - OP

yankeesfancg 13

Lets hope he was sending them to a woman

There are just some pictures you should delete if there is a questionable thumbnail.

You're being a dick. Wait no that's your g-pa.

slappygecko 21

When he takes Viagra, does he grow taller?

K410 18

Still... Who the hell takes a pic of their own penis... I mean is he gonna look at it later or something... -.-

TRaww21 14

So he can look back fondly later when erectile disfunction kicks in.

Steve95401 49

Don't forget former Congressman, now New York City mayoral candidate, Anthony Weiner, took pictures of his junk and texted it all over the place.

yankeesfancg 13

Is it just me or does anyone else find it hilarious his last name is Wiener and he's getting in trouble for texting pictures of well yeah

SleeplessBeauty 12

Maybe he's jut so proud his man meat still functions at his age and had to take a ton of pictures to show everybody.

Although it might be weird, it's his personal property and it's really no ones business as to the content.