I've got the hots for you

By Jarman - 26/07/2012 05:39 - United States - Columbus

Spicy
Today, I had to turn down an offer of what seemed like some sexy time with a cute girl because my intestines were bursting with an intense desire to unleash molten lava. I rushed home to squat down, only to let out a disappointingly small piece of crud and a tiny fart. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 127
You deserved it 5 901

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CessOMG 3

I freaking hate it when that happens. FYL.

Comments

perdix 29

Cute girls can't handle rejection. Your inadvertent blow-off has sent her world spinning out of control. You probably own her now.

Airman1988 9

That depends on his definition of cute, but I agree the girls that know they are attractive and get constant male attention can't fathom being ignored.

perdix 29

I once swapped numbers with a very pretty girl at a party, but coincidentally came down with mono before I had a chance to call her. A few weeks later, she called me and I had the upper hand in that relationship. That was rare, I wish I could have replicated that success.

A moment of silence for all the bros who have been **** blocked by there own body.

every1luvsboners 11

I used to pay a guy to shat on my glass coffee table while I laid under it enjoying the glorious view. I could use someone like you a couple days a week.

unknown_user5566 26

30- Maybe Boners is into throw up on his glass coffee table, too. Shoot him a PM and you two could end up with a magical night filled with bodily fluids.

I was about to say "What the ****?", but the I looked at the poster and saw it was Boners, so I passed it off as a typical comment.

kcircuses2 4

64-you mean a glass bottom boat

mykalt18 2

I'm going to say this to the next person I hear taking a crap in a public bathroom.

Sorry OP go back and ask if she wants to come over to your place

Your guts were telling you something.

unknown_user5566 26

Hopefully you at least got her phone number. Take some Beano, give her a call, and try again!

perdix 29

I'd think he'd be better off with laxatives to clear out the logjam, and then refraining from gorging himself on bacteria-laden slop at the local buffets, and THEN, giving her a call.

perdix 29

Never trust an asshole. They'll start spreading shit at the most inopportune times.

perdix 29

Here, take my sunglasses. Lower them and say something about "a shitty situation." Thanks, you have performed a ritual that will allow this FML to be complete.

SenselessPattern 12

Damn Perdix, 4 completely separate comments on 1 story about a guy's shit shenanigans? Interesting....

kewlkate 9

And now that you've commented four times... Your life is complete :)

perdix 29

#52. Yeah, I noticed that, too. Dafuq* is wrong with me? YOLO**! *as the cool kids are saying these days. ** as the kids who are getting beaten up for their lunch money and funny haircuts are saying thses days.

Thats why Perdix is at 13000+ comments.

I'm glad I read your comment instead of another one of those "omg wat a shity situashon see its funk bcoz op shit himsalf i hope people tumb my cument up lol xDD" comments.

MexicanGinger 5

Maybe you're lactose intolerant? I get that feeling all the time when I drink regular milk and not the Silk milk /: