Hey… you

By HOLY SHIT, A WALKING SNOWGLOBE - 09/12/2012 21:52 - United Kingdom - Dagenham

Today, I went on a blind date. My date turned out to be very hot, and I had high hopes. That is, until she ran her hand through her hair as she approached, sending some kind of horrifying, miasmic mist of dandruff and dead skin floating through the air behind her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 166
You deserved it 8 123

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So what, it's easily fixed. One flaw is the best you can get! Take it!

priceyfml 7

She could always use dandruff shampoo, good luck :)

Comments

Mademoiselle_fml 34

You're such a shallow prick. When I first met my fiance, he always wore black band t-shirts, so his dandruff was super noticeable on his shoulders. I've given him tips, like having him thin out his hair, because it was so thick the shampoo couldn't penetrate it in some areas, leaving the dandruff to grow and grow... Now his hair looks nicer than mine. Besides, we all have our shitty days. Oh wait, you don't, because you're so bloody perfect and all and god forbid you come in contact with a little bit of dandruff, oh no...

foreverboredZ 4

A perfect commercial for Head and shoulders.

You make a kiddy pool look deep. Shallow douche.

msjoyfull84 0

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!!!

If she's go great, something that can be easily fixed like that shouldn't bother you.

Oh, good. Now she's freed up to go out with someone less superficial.

OP's name made me laugh so much more than the FML itself.

fakkumairaifu 14

Hook up with her and then leave a bottle of Head and Shoulders in her shower before you go.