Hey… you

By HOLY SHIT, A WALKING SNOWGLOBE - 09/12/2012 21:52 - United Kingdom - Dagenham

Today, I went on a blind date. My date turned out to be very hot, and I had high hopes. That is, until she ran her hand through her hair as she approached, sending some kind of horrifying, miasmic mist of dandruff and dead skin floating through the air behind her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 166
You deserved it 8 123

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So what, it's easily fixed. One flaw is the best you can get! Take it!

priceyfml 7

She could always use dandruff shampoo, good luck :)

Comments

Is her name Laura? (the girls name in the head and shoulders ad ;)) seriously though it is most likely hairspray if you put too much on it would let off a horrifying, miasmic mist. If you are not ready to date then don't go on blind dates it is not fair on anyone.

Hey, nobody's perfect. She could be a really great girl! Just because she has dandruff doesn't mean she's gross and has bad hygiene.

So what?! FML? Get some selsun blue and clean and dirty...

You sound like a douche, because that was my first impression of you.

Hey If she's hot and your personalities clicked then date her and after a little while buy her some dandruff shampoo. No need to lose a hottie over something with an easy fix. I also just wanted to point out, that since a lot of girls straighten their hair now, and you can't wash and straighten hair everyday some girls are skipping one day of hair washing in the shower and are now using dry shampoos which can leave residue if its cheap. So consider that.

Dead_Fox 17

Really??? 'Yo man, she was hot, but, like, stuff came out of her hair. Total turn off, yo!' - I see you talking, but this is what I hear.

bugmenotmofo 34

Look... maybe she has psoriasis (which produces flakes during flareup and cannot be completely cured) or similar condition. If you're turned off by such minor thing it'll be hard for you to find a girlfriend.

BlackBlazeCobra 16

Oh dear. Your image of the hot woman was ruined by a dry scalp. Seriously OP, are you that shallow? Dandruff can be a serious case for some people and may be hard to get rid of. Stop judging her on her looks and see how she really is.