Hey, it's you!

By SlothyMolly - 06/03/2013 17:19 - United States

Today, while working my shift at Taco Bell, a creepy guy started flirting with me. He said, "You remind me of something," acting as if I knew him from elsewhere. I quickly said I used to work at Chili's. He shook his head and said, "No, not a person! An animal. A sloth maybe." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 854
You deserved it 4 184

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, then he obviously wasn't flirting with you...

Comments

Thatsh imposshible! You chant be a shloth, that guy ish sho shilly!

36 - It is an actual song, with a title and artist, not just 'the csi theme'...

sbuxsux11 8

The Who is the band that made the song. Not a lame tv show! even my 15 year old son knows WHO the WHO are!

There's worse animals to be compared to. At least he didn't compare you to a whale, or a dung beetle. Nothing worse than being compared to a bug that lives 90% of its life in dung, although having worked in the fast food industry, I have to say sometimes it is comparable.

Good, because in all serious most of what you can get at McDonald's is crap, might as well cut out the middle man and put some golden arches over your toilet. Consequently I worked at an A&W, 100% beef is the way to go.

40- Well with logic like that, then the dung beetle is king of the dung, and we should all bow down to our hard shelled overlords.

He could have called the OP a turtle, because she could be really slow...

Sloths are cute. Just look at Ice Age!

Sloths are cute animals! There are worse things to be compared to... But yeah, as flirting goes that's a ******* weird thing to say.

Wizzlbang 10

Sloths are adorable, take it as a compliment.

amanda_say_whutt 9
perdix 29

He was obviously complaining about your glacially slow service. You need to be a jackrabbit when serving up his tostadas and gorditas and such, so he can start his battle with explsoive diarrhea ten minutes earlier.