Help!

By ukfan - 06/10/2010 16:01 - United States

Today, after bringing my dog back inside, he started whining. I thought it was because he wanted his toys, but he was really trying to say, "Help me," as a torpedo of diarrhea exploded out of him, leaving a trail down the hallway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 557
You deserved it 5 079

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PULS3_fml 0

sounds like a shitty situation

perdix 29

A Torpedo of Diarrhea. . . that sounds like a dog toy that didn't really catch on.

Comments

Why does every FML entry start with "Today,"? It's really effin annoying.

perdix 29

A Torpedo of Diarrhea. . . that sounds like a dog toy that didn't really catch on.

I clicked the like button located on the comment above the comment you are currently reading.

why does your username start with today ?

I'm guessing you're looking at when this was posted, not the username. It's after midnight my time, so it says "[yesterday] ukfan".

nickharbut 6

Please never use the word torpedo and the word diarhea in the same sentence.

YDI for not understanding your dog properly, for keeping that poor dog in captivity, for feeding him microwaved babies and causing food poisoning, and for having a hallway. WTF kind of building has a hallway, anyway? You wackjob.

The_Earth 0

^you just did. and OP, YDI for not being able to read your dog's mind. we planets, can. so why can't you? oh wait, you don't use your full brain capacity.. what a shame..

DarkSaul 20

OMG the way you explained it was freaking halarious!!!

i no ayee how cute that face the dog pulled would have been so hilarious!!!