Harsh

By mugs - 12/03/2009 19:49 - United States

Today, I asked my parents if the outfit I was wearing made me look fat. My mom looked at me and paused for a while; my dad said, "Honey, that outfit doesn't make you look fat. Your fat makes you look fat." FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 673
You deserved it 23 993

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kagome_eb 0

hahaha am sorry he is right, don't ask people questions unless you want to hear the true.

Comments

Honesty: making people regret asking insincere questions since the beginning of time.

Would you rather he have lied to you? You should know whether or not you're overweight one way or another, so to ask that question was idiotic on your part. I understand that some clothes can make you seem fatter than you are and have seen first hand some thin women wearing unflattering clothing, but this... This is just wtf...

Sessee 4

ROFL. hahaha ouch the truth hurts sometimes

life_is_a_hooker 0

Your Dad is officially my hero. While that was a tad harsh for Father-Daughter conversation, at least he told you the truth and saved you from humiliation while you were at school or something... LMAO.

What her dad said wasn't harsh.. he was being honest to his fat daughter. Obviously if her mom stayed silent and her dad blurted out that she was fat then neither of her parents are that way which means that they haven't been the ones leading to her fatness. Seriously, by this time she is obviously heading out to the mall and eating at McDonalds 3 times a day on her own so her parents don't control what she eats 24/7, plus if they did she would probably come back and bitch and moan something like this.... "Today, I bought 3 super size big macs and a milkshake... I came home to eat it because I have no friends who will sit and eat with me. While I was trying to fit onto my chair my dad threw the food away and handed me a salad. FML."

im with 71. If you are overweight, and you are uncomfortable, then work on it. And please dont give me any bullshit about how someone out there is overweight and you're trying and nothing you do works. Stop eating fast food. Stop eating large portions, stop eating unhealthy snacks, stop eating the way you wat and work out. Eat less, move more. You will lose weight quarantteed. And just FYI...those little mini chocolates you think are safe acuse they are just a tiny bite? beside the fact that they add up, they each clock in at about 100 calories. The average woman should only be eating ~1500-1700 cals MAX a day. If you are trying to LOSE weight, the average female should only be eating 1100-1400 calories and working out to attempt to burn an additional 300-500 a workout. minumum. Youdo that, you'll lose weight. How do I know? I lost 100 lbs.

Music1obsessed 0

ok this fml was already posted a few days ago exept the girl asked her boyfriend and he answered the same way...i bet this is copied from that one