Harsh

By mugs - 12/03/2009 19:49 - United States

Today, I asked my parents if the outfit I was wearing made me look fat. My mom looked at me and paused for a while; my dad said, "Honey, that outfit doesn't make you look fat. Your fat makes you look fat." FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 673
You deserved it 23 993

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kagome_eb 0

hahaha am sorry he is right, don't ask people questions unless you want to hear the true.

Comments

At least he didn't use the tommy boy line "does this outfit make me look fat? No your face does"

pyrogirl6622 0

dads suck next te he asks something get smart with him. pay backs a bitch.

Your dad is concerned for your health and is being honest with you. Admittedly it would be more constructive if he could help you work on a healthy diet and exercise regime but telling people what they want to hear is not always the best policy. If someone who loves you won't tell you the truth, who will?

cryssycakesx3 22

how does that show her dad is concerned? you people are acting like she's morbidly obese. FML'ers are always jumping to conclusions. she could be thin and her dad was being a dick. calling her names, saying she's overweight and needs to exercise, and ridiculing her is rude, immature, and shows a lot about one's character, seeing as how she just wrote a few simple (albeit an overused joke) on a shitty app.

smartalek 2

well if your parents are willing to admit you fat, then you're fat. so everyone--stop defending the fatty.

fyl but dont ask if u dont want to hear it... i learned the the hard way...

tedyesca 0

truth hurts? make it a lie, lose weight.