Good kid

By Anonymous - 25/05/2021 13:59

Today, my mother told me that for a period when I was a baby, every night she stood over my crib with a bottle of bourbon and a gun, convincing herself not to shoot me for ruining her life by being born when she was only 18. I wish I could be more like my siblings, who don't visit her anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 100
You deserved it 139

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If your mom told you that, cut her out of your life ASAP. You do not need that toxicity in your life.

After hearing that, I wouldn't visit anymore either. Maybe a text or call but nothing more. Live your life. She blames you for a mistake she made, I can't imagine what other BS she has done.

Comments

After hearing that, I wouldn't visit anymore either. Maybe a text or call but nothing more. Live your life. She blames you for a mistake she made, I can't imagine what other BS she has done.

If your mom told you that, cut her out of your life ASAP. You do not need that toxicity in your life.

Whoa!!!!! NOPE NOPE NOPE! Idc how many times I say this. I will continue saying it. YOU CHOOSE YOUR FAMILY!!! Get rid of her and remove her from your life ASAP! That's a high degree of abuse. No wonder your siblings don't visit her. You need to cut ties with her and explore to find other people more suitable. You may even find a mother figure. But please treat yourself and cut her off!!!

I agree completely. my mother is a rotten POS as well, and I will never speak to her again. I picked an older friend that's awesome and asked if she would be my Mommy, and that's been great ever since!

DoctorPALO 14

It pisses me off that people blame the child. You didn't ask to be born, certainly not to a "mother" (for lack of another word) like her. You're not the one who got pregnant. She had other choices, you didn't. Tell her to take a flying leap and move on!

Please cut her out of your life. She is toxic, and you are better off without her.

thatslifeiguess7 16

Step one buy the book toxic parents Step two get a therapist Step three cut her off

bleachedraven 14

I'm so sorry OP. Stay away from her and find better people to be around...she doesn't deserve you!