Good intentions

By Anonymous - 04/08/2013 07:11 - United States - Vallejo

Today, I was stretching after a group run. I noticed one of the girls was having problems balancing, so I told her that I have horrible balance too, but that it'll get better. She sneered and said she had a brain tumor when she was a kid, and that's why she has such bad balance. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 335
You deserved it 6 867

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's just a situation where you. couldn't have known that girl should've handled it better though

Wizardo 33

You had good intentions and you didn't know, don't stretch your brain over it too much...

Comments

Whenever you see her from now on, hold your body at a slightly odd slant. She will try to adjust her posture to match yours and fall over in the process. Then you can say, "That hole in the brain thing just isn't working out, is it?" and run on.

Well, it must have affected her balance and her sense of tumor, oh wait, I mean humor!!

Don't worry about it OP. I have a brain cyst that causes the same problem and really, we can't expect people to just know if we have something like that going on. Maybe she was just having a bad day or was teased about it when she was younger - but she still shouldn't expect you to read minds!

Dammit, Op. Don't be hard on yourself. There is no way you could've known.

I think she was kinda rude to you about that, but it's not your fault OP. You were trying to be nice. Just hope you and her are able to get along better next time.

:/ how would you know. dont feel too bad. it happens.

you tried to help op that's all that matters.

Did it turn her into a bitch too? Or maybe she was just having a bad day..

Yeah... Because knowing that person had a brain tumor was suppose to be common knowledge apparently. Sorry you had a snotty ass hat to deal with OP.