Fight Yoga, try anxiety!

By thegoalie - 16/09/2019 04:00 - United Kingdom - Sheffield

Today, I overheard this girl I don't really know say that she had cramps. Trying to be helpful, I turned round and told her she should stretch out where she had them. She then asked how the fuck she was supposed to stretch her ovaries. FML
I agree, your life sucks 663
You deserved it 2 727

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Trying to be helpful" by barging into a convo, in which you didn't know the topic nor thr people, so that you could explain to her how to "fix it". That's not helpful, that's just being a jerk.

You were mansplaining cramps? You really are a numb nuts!

Comments

she was rude but come on. are you not aware of periods and cramps? ydi

"Trying to be helpful" by barging into a convo, in which you didn't know the topic nor thr people, so that you could explain to her how to "fix it". That's not helpful, that's just being a jerk.

You were mansplaining cramps? You really are a numb nuts!

Simply explain that you can stretch her ovaries for her.

Bro this takes mansplaining to a new level

While you were definitely out of line by jumping in like that, it is possible to stretch for period cramps too. My friend who has PCOS taught me. You just lay on you back and stretch your arms above your head without arching your back. Stretches out your whole torso, and surprisingly does relieve some of the pain.

They were having a loud enough conversation for you to hear about her spasming baby carriage. She deserved it. F your life.

Okay but ovaries don’t cause cramps, uterine muscles contracting do. Ydi but that was a stupid comeback on her end.

They do if you get a cyst, actually--that landed me in the ER once.