Get your facts straight

By Anonymous - 16/02/2010 02:09 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me. Why? Because apparently her friends have seen me hanging out with a hot girl, giving her long hugs and making her laugh. That "hot girl" is my sister, who got back from studying abroad a week ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 866
You deserved it 2 758

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jeez. FYL, man. Didn't you try to explain?

curley18 3

well at least you got out of it sooner rather than later.

Comments

Here's a tip for a lasting relationship — when and if she comes crawling back, don't give in. Actually, for that matter, here's another — YDI for dating a fickle twonk.

Heh, as a certain fictiocal scientist said, "Pity to be so ignorant." =P

how many long hugs are u giving her ? jeez...

just talk to her. if she doesn't change her minde, there's an underlying problem that she was looking for a reason to dump you.

i hate these kind of fmls. Simply explain to your girldfriend that it was your sister, jeez

andreaa64 0

ahwww that sucks, did you explane it to her?

why does snickerdoodles always get so many replies?? is she like popular or something?

Livinggg24 0

ughh,that totally suckss us girls get real sensative You should explain to her.

some_girl9 8

Don't worry, OP. Think of the FML that she should be putting up: "Today, since I have no mind of my own, I broke up with my boyfriend because my friends had seen him hanging out with a hot girl, hugging her and making her laugh. Obviously this means he's cheating on me, since there can be no other explanation, and my friends could never possibly be wrong. Turns out she's his sister who just came home from studying abroad. FML"

No she's just controversial in what she says, and she has a bitchy/Nazi side to her.