Get your facts straight

By Anonymous - 16/02/2010 02:09 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me. Why? Because apparently her friends have seen me hanging out with a hot girl, giving her long hugs and making her laugh. That "hot girl" is my sister, who got back from studying abroad a week ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 866
You deserved it 2 758

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jeez. FYL, man. Didn't you try to explain?

curley18 3

well at least you got out of it sooner rather than later.

Comments

What is it with these instantaneous break-ups? Aren't people supposed to discuss things like this?

Discussion is old school. these days, we jump to conclusions and make rash decisions.

Considering half the people that post here are in middle school, I'd say discussion is most certainly out of the question.

You hadn't told her before? How long have you been dating that she has no idea you have a sister, what she looks like (so she could ask her friends to describe this 'hot girl'), that your sister was overseas & that she was coming back? Your relationship has more communication problems than just this single incident, it seems.

This is a strange cross between FYL and YDI, because you should've explained (or at least tried to) but then again who wants a girlfriend that jumps to conclusions that quickly? Does that mean just because you have partner, you should automatically stop seeing anyone of the same sex as them no matter how long you've been friends? Because that would be silly. Though in a way it is nice that she has friends that look out for her - shame she just doesn't know how to deal with what they tell her.

you girlfriend want to have your hot sister so by this she secretly broke up with you so they can have hot lesbian sex in her room which is besides your room. Its a win win for you since you dont have to deal with a crazy bitch but have girl on girl action in your house. :D

stinkytruck 0

is your sister really that hot? go for it young fella

Kockdiesel 0

1st thing snickerdoodles has said that I agree with...good job.

uhohuscrewedup 0

8- why would he be happy that his sister's hot? why would it matter? creep!!!

Hanban 0

Apparently she didn't know that the good genes usually show up in the OP's family.

perdix 29

Tell your girlfriend that your sister is a lesbian and she was actually "studying a broad."