Get it off!

By chocofreak - 10/05/2009 10:23 - United States

Today, I work at a chocolate factory on the sanitation shift. I was under a machine cleaning and a spider fell on me. I started freaking out and a coworker thought I got caught in the moving parts and frantically pulled me out and alerted my boss. Turns out it was just a piece of caramel. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 221
You deserved it 44 956

Same thing different taste

Comments

You work at a chocolate factory? are there any oompa loompas?

Oriina 0

Unless you were fired, I don't see it as anythnig huge... not an FYL. Embarrassing probably, at the most. You don't deserve it, but ... I feel bad for you, though. I'm not afraid of spiders, but it would've sucked if you had gotten stuck in the machine. At least your co-worker pulled you out. And Phoenix_GAD/42, thank you for having sense. Some people are acting like such tough guys on here tellign the OP she's stupid, but everyone has some sort of irrational fear or phobia, if it's not spiders. Sheesh.

Try not to spazz out over unimportant things. A spider on you is gross, and you can shudder and brush it off yourself, but there's no need to scream and convulse and lose all control of yourself enough to make people think you're caught in the machinery. Gawd.

and afterwards, the oompa loompas sang a song about proper factory line operations

UsingLogic 0

10# That's how you got your nick on FML?

This boss you speak of, is his name Willy Wonka? You lucky bastard, get an oompa loompa to sign me an autograph.

yomamarofl 0

Who are you, an Oompa Loompa?

FnckinVal18 0

You work at a chocolate factory. You shouldn't even have a user name here! A friggin chocolate factory dude! That kicks ass

nushadow 0

It's actually pretty easy to get hurt in a chocolate factory. Alot of moving parts go on and you really have to watch your surroundings or you could end up losing a finger. I would never suspect a spider to be lurking in a machine though, theres just not enough time for them to get in there.