Gaslighting

By -__- - 11/08/2013 16:26 - Greece - Athens

Today, my girlfriend discovered subliminal messaging. She thought that whispering, "You want to shave your beard" under her breath while I'm not looking at her, then denying ever saying it, would eventually make me shave my alleged upper-lip hair FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 994
You deserved it 5 735

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That would be called a mustache.she doesn't know the difference and doesn't appreciate it? Tell her to GTFO!

I'd listen to her before she paints over your van.

Comments

Tough luck op, girls are usually much less demanding hair-wise. But if your facial hair don't bother you, I don't see why you should shave. Be proud ! I've always wanted to be able to stroke my moustache while thinking..

What I think is weird is why does it say that you're a girl?

Women can have facial hair too. It's actually quite common to have at least some strands around the upper lip, but seems rare since social stigma leads everyone to remove them and never speak of it.

Op's girlfriend does like girls for a reason. If she wanted a mustache on her partner, she could have just stayed straight.

Stayed straight? Do you really think that's even an option?

Psycho_Babydoll 26

The implication being that she switched from straight to gay? Or that body hair is only normal in men? Or that body hair is attractive to 100% of heterosexual women? You are wrong either way my friend.

For you all posting about men shouldn't shave.... That symbol means she is in fact a girl... It's normal for some women to have hair. Just wax it. But DO NOT SHAVE IT... My best friend did that and it grew back but it was really dark versus the blonde hair that she had...

Um, your saying you have facial hair and a girlfriend, according to the gender sign by your name, your a girl.

incoherentrmblr 21

Just become a full fledged Chewbacca. See how she feels about that.

qpsarah 10

Im very confused, it says that the OP is a girl

mikey38654 3

Start doing the same thing to her. Whisper "you love beards, they turn you on" under your breath while she's asleep.