Freudian slip

By MollyMadamme - 01/02/2011 00:33

Spicy
Today, I decided to wake my fiancé up by giving him a blowjob. When he finally started to wake up he called me by his ex's name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 953
You deserved it 6 349

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well maye she was in his dreams, but either way, it's all bad :/ fyl .... but at the end of the day, he's yours :)

Zombies_Rule 0

I wish I could have a girl that did that, mine always says I will choke her.. I hate my life

Comments

well maye she was in his dreams, but either way, it's all bad :/ fyl .... but at the end of the day, he's yours :)

WallyTheWombat 0

I don't think it's bad. If you wake me up suddenly and start asking me questions, you're gonna get dome really bizarre answers. Most of them won't make sense cause my brain just seems to not turn on right away and takes a minute or so for me to get a good sense of what's going on. Once my girlfriend woke me up and asked for a ride to work and I just started ranting about how my brother is an asshole for eating all the pop-tarts and only leaving me the cherry ones. She finds it entertaining sometimes but I'm afraid one day I'm gonna slip up and say something that she doesn't like lol.

it's probably because his ex used to wake him up this way alot. as what an awesome way to wake up and start the say with!

Is her name Ashley? She seems to be on everyone's mind today...

dudeitsdanny 9

I agree with 21. I've never done this, but it seems plausible. And now I'm a tad scared that if my girlfriend ever does that, i'll do this D=

or maybe his ex girlfriend used to give him ******** to wake him up aswell?

CaptainDoorknob 7

It's just a dream. For all OP knows, he could've been having a nightmare about her.

Zombies_Rule 0

I wish I could have a girl that did that, mine always says I will choke her.. I hate my life

muchagente 5

now you know for sure that you don't do it worse than her, at least

C'mon over. I'll call you by your name, I promise.

Be glad he didn't give you a punch with his knees. Realistic reflex when being surprised whilst sleeping.

One does not simply be surprised while getting a magic jack

Wow, you really must have a great sex life together. I wouldn't worry about his ex as you will make him forget her with your great moves in bed.

Trugita 0

That last part sounded like one of those awesome Chinese Proverbs printed in fortune cookies.

perdix 29

The ex probably did that for him regularly, but the OP took until now to catch up. Is it just me, or did you think as you started reading this one that the fiancé ended up peeing in her mouth?

10, I totally thought that too. OP should be glad she only got the ex's name

Sucks that he said his ex's name, but he was sleeping. If it bothered you that much just talk to him about it.

his ex probably gave better head. and you were just doing a good job for once?