Freaked out

By No Action Fighter - 22/08/2011 07:44 - United States

Today, while at my boxing gym, an old man came inside and did the oddest drunk dance in order to serenade me. I'm a fighter and fine with taking punches to the face, but froze in terror at the sight of this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 203
You deserved it 3 418

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The old man has been here long enough to know how the freeze his opponents.

Comments

saIty 17

It's the legendary Drunk Tiger Master. Usually used in martial arts, but somehow he incorporated it into boxing. Bow down to his greatness.

brokenpromisespr 0

Hahahaha holy crap that's funni xD

So I guess you couldn't fight a drunk old man then. Looks like you're going to have to quit boxing because the reigning champ is indeed, that same drunk old man. Sucks.

perdix 29

He was probably your next opponent's coach, and he just figured out how to beat you. Now, all he's got to do is teach his guy the odd drunk dance and clock you when you're in your frozen stupor.

xShannonxSammyx 7

I don't blame you- sounds terrifying.

If you're a Girl, you're Not a fighter

My girlfriend punches harder than my best friend, and I bet you're a right pussy, she'd mess your face up.

Yeah that woman boxer would stomp your pussy ass.

You know shit's gone down when the FML team has to reply to your stupidity.

listen here ******! you get your pussy ass down here and i'll beat the shit outta you!

eharmonee 0

Hahahaha yes!!! Good job everybody that replies to this. Oh and btw I'm a girl and training to be a fighter so **** you! :)

youre a dousche!!!!! get your pony ass down here and i'll beat the shit outta you. im a girl.

He doesnt need the attention folks. Cavemen want to be noticed as that's all they can do with their minuscule brains.

sexxme 9

ha why don't you come up to my face and tell me girls can't fight, right after i beat the living shit out of you.

Says the guy who's too pussy to show his face on FML.

jello17 0

Its just a drunk guy dancing. You must not be able to go downtown anywhere, they're everywhere. Sometimes doing things more terrifying than dancing.

WOLFEYES72 2

Your pic = win. Now if only OP imagined the drunk man as Justin Bieber...

Buttsexpirate 9

Must've been jackie chan preparing for the third drunken master movie.