Forgive me

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, while working as a massage therapist, a client had me work on a very specific knot in his shoulder. He also happened to have a very detailed, very realistic tattoo of the Crucifixion on his shoulder. I just spent 45 minutes violating Jesus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 767
You deserved it 4 301

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zingline89 18

Did it take him 3 days to rise? If so, you're not very good.

I love how the FML Team can't be thumbed up or down.

Comments

Neither of them cared. Your client was enjoying while Jesus was busy salvaging souls.

Let me get this straight. OP is upset because she believes she violated the image of an imaginary cosmic Jewish zombie who promises we will live forever if we accept him as our master and symbolically eat his flesh so that he can fix the flaws that exist in us because a snake told a rib-woman to eat an apple from a magic tree? That bothered her but she violated away for 45 minutes. Makes so much sense (sarcasm included). You can violate that image all you want. It is no more important than an image of Budda, Zeus, Thor, Poseidon, Santa the tooth fairy, Shrek or a child's imaginary friend.

My comment pretty much said what he said. I didn't see it until after I posted. O.o

the_enigma1019 1

If you don't believe it in, don't believe, I personally don't, but I'm at least open minded enough to respect other people's faith, or lack thereof. It saddens me to see such a harsh comment. Edit: Alan has the right idea.

Please don't take yourself, or this FML, so seriously. Since this was a tongue in cheek remark, there's no need to get out your soap box.

I've never wanted to thumb up a comment more than Alan's right now, not even on my own FML.

That was actually not even original. He copy pasted that from a picture on reddit. Honestly, if you are going to be a low life, sadistic piece of scum to insult someone's religion at least be original. That joke was bad and you should feel bad.

Wow, are people actually thumbing this ignoramus up? He was buried when I saw it, now he's at -7. It depresses me when I see people that are proud of their ignorance.

SenselessPattern 12

Let me at him, let me at 'em! Someone hold me back! *grabs own arms back*

#56, No, I thumbed him up because the image of a zombie getting a massage and the over-the-top seriousness are both funny. Regret the thumb only if it's plagarized.

How is Jesus imaginary if he is a historical figure? Takeaway: History is imaginary.

@ 33 so how much of an ignorant jack-ass are you??

Wow your life is horrible. I cant believe you have to endure such a hard life. Ps get the **** over yourself.

Says the guy with the profile photo of his poorly defined abdominals......

What did he say? I only see "comment moderated" ugh, I hate when I miss comments.

XxEP1CFAC3xX 4
perdix 29

Don't worry, from what I've read, he had worse than a rough hand job in his day.

titibug823 11

Relax... It's your job. Pretty sure God understands that

Wow 45 minutes on one spot that must have been one hell of a massage.