By timmynotjimmy - 28/10/2009 01:28 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend told me how disappointed and depressed she was that she could never make me hard. She started ranting about her looks and how she fails at everything. I didn't know how to reply. I was hard while she told me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 353
You deserved it 3 929

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You reply by screwing her brains out then and there. That way you're killing two birds with one stone: you get laid and she shuts up.

How do you reply? You do her right there. Hard. Most women like to be ravaged. Stop being such a pansy.

Comments

braziliangirl777 0

I actually laughed out loud with this. So I'm assuming you have a very small....... or maybe not.

braziliangirl777 0

I meant, cause she couldn't see it even though it was hard >.

SilenceIsSilver 0

I lol'd too. Your girlfriend sounds fun:P Srsly though. Maybe if y'all had more sex she wouldn't be complaining. So, YPDI.

I hate to be that person, but I don't get it...

EVOUndercover 10

YPDI means "You Probably Deserve It". It's used by people who want to be judgemental but still can't come to a clear decision.

You reply by screwing her brains out then and there. That way you're killing two birds with one stone: you get laid and she shuts up.

dakins 0

I agree nothing cures insecurities about ur sex appeal like random spontaneous floor sex..... hey it's true :p

acuily she wont shut up shed probly be moaning

Should've just told or shown her that she was turning you on... But then she might just rant and rave at you more just to get you hard for sex lol. FYL!

Mx_Rider 6

take some sex semenars. ******* pound her vag, put her ass to sleep :B

LMAO @ "semenars"- Damn why didn't I think of that one?

Mx_Rider 6

lol i got that from the movie "Forgetting sarah marshall" LMFAO! FTW

topramen 0

sign up for dick control classes.... it's like yoga and karate all in one. it teaches you control and how to protect yourself. from ranting girlfriends.

How do you reply? You do her right there. Hard. Most women like to be ravaged. Stop being such a pansy.

eb126 0

This is so hilarious - I signed up to fml just to leave this comment xx

ydi for being a Nancy. she obviously likes men. next time, whip your hog leg out, make her finish you off, and then tell her to make you a sandwich. take control. don't be a jerk, be assertive.