Forgetful

By kiddoc - 26/10/2011 02:28 - United States

Today, I was happily playing with my young niece and nephew. Their grandmother was watching and said, "You are so good with children! Why don't you have any?" My husband died 3 months ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 981
You deserved it 2 872

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iSANDRAi 1

she probably didn't know that he died or she forgot. sorry to hear about ur loss tho.

Comments

XxbrokeNCYDExX 6

sorry for your loss OP but don't worry I'm sure that there is someone out there for you waiting! don't give up on love(:

JinxosGirl87 0

Maybe she's hinting that you should go back into the dating scene.

Canyousee 0

I have noticed that after someone dies there is a large number of people who just say the wrong thing they might not meen it they just do, especially in the first few months after. Like the " welcome to the world of all boys" and " now aren't you glad you don't have all that girl drama to deal with.

Canyousee 0

( continued) this was from two different friends in the month after my 7 year old daughter died. One ( the first one ) was before the funeral when my two boys were playing with her son.

punkin_26 16

It's almost involuntary. People just don't know what to say to someone who has suffered a loss like that. It seems like they try too hard not to say something stupid and then that is the only thing that comes out. Canyousee- I'm truely sorry for your loss too.

rainbowbigbird 7

Oh my god. I can't even fathom what it would be like to lose a child. I have two... I am incredibly sorry. *tearing up*

JustAnotherSlap 0

How can anyone think that OP deserved it?

waitnobodycares 6

YDI...really? like, really?? i'm so sorry for you :[

wehn92 10

I'm so sorry op :( I hope you'll do better, and ass for the other assholes go lose someone you love then post it on here so I can say ydi. Dick heads!

kimberlysoileau 6

The people who put "you deserve it" apparently really need to find Jesus......good god..... Anyway...I am so sorry. stay strong and positive, I know it's hard, but it will help you through this.