Feet issues

By fet - 23/08/2012 14:30 - United Kingdom - Bristol

Today, I had to shave my feet in order to wear ballet flats. I'm not a hobbit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 215
You deserved it 3 452

Same thing different taste

Comments

Thank god you got a chanse to shave them then! :) It still sucks, but try to think positive, you can do something about it!

HAHAHAHA. Maybe you should go see a doctor? That's not very natural haha(:

Actually, it is natural. I have hair on part of my feet too. It's not long or dark, but I do shave it along with my hands, fingers, and toes. Some women are just hairier than others. If OP went to a doctor, she would just waste money having them tell her to either shave, wax, or use Nair.

Uh...it's actually VERY common. Most people at least have some hair on their toes and/or the top of their feet. It's usually very light and fine, but I know a lot of people with darker hair who won't show off their feet if they haven't shaved them. I myself have to shave my big toes because they have hair on them.

The UK, where the men are gentlemen and the women are Yeti...

The uk where we all have a single tooth each

challan 19

I have a visual of long black hairs curling over pink satin ballet slipper. Attractive Op! I bet you have to beat them off with a stick... or do you get chased with a stick? burning torch perhaps?

19- Trying to remember what movie that was (Not Another Teen/Horror Movie, perhaps?) where they had some talent contest in bikinis and the one girl walked out with the set of foot long braids.....dangling from the front of her bikini bottoms. :p Kinda the first unfortunate visual that popped into my head. Ick.

challan 19

Draco... that is precisely what I saw! Well, actually I just assumed her lady parts must be a batshit jungle if her feet needed to be shaved. btw FML... I am not racist against hobbits! Frodo and I even dated once. He tried to get me in the backseat and show me his "ring". whatever perv! I don't care what kind of magic it can do to your penis.

114- ......Okay, if someone had a magic penis, ring enhanced or not, I'd at the very least be curious. You should have given it a chance, you don't know what you might have passed up on! ;) (Oh, and batshit jungle pretty much sums that up as well. Stellar.) ;P

lexiieeex3 32

Pretty sure you are a hobbit.

If your feet have always been hairy why shave them just now? You are a girl op you shouldn't have hairy feet. Don't you wear sandals ever? What did you do then? Maybe you could braid it!

kroekdog 7

Well what's wrong with being a hobbit?

You say "I'm not a hobbit" like being a hobbit is a bad thing. I, and my fellow pervy hobbit fanciers, poo poo you.

I have to use depilatory cream on my earlobes because they're too hairy (I'm a girl) ...

Could've lived forever without ever knowing that...