Faithful

By Munkeh - 12/04/2012 20:42 - United Kingdom - Birmingham

Spicy
Today, I found out that my partner thinks love is more meaningful than sex, so it's okay to stick his penis in someone else. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 574
You deserved it 4 054

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No, this man is made of assholes. Sticking your penis around when you're in a committed relationship is pathetic.

Comments

it's almost felt like reading a poem!!

KiddNYC1O 20

He has no consideration towards your feelings, it's best if you walk away.

Well done, Noor. A strong comeback after recent doubts by others. I say congratulations. :)

My boyfriend loves me too! Because I AM BATWOMANN

Drop that f*cker like a rock and then go and find a better guy, and shove it in his face. And steal his credit/debit card and go on a shopping spree. Feel free to key his car and give him a devils handjob while you're at it.:D sorry OP but you don't deserve that shit. He's an ass, sounds like my ex.

Based on your advice, I'm inclined to believe your ex is better off without you.

It must take a lot of energy to hate as much as you do. It's too bad...

I can see why your boyfriend would have done what he did...dating you would be like giving yourself an enema with a hot poker wrapped in barbed wire.

So... I completely agree with the majority: this guy did everything wrong. However... I'm in a very serious relationship, and I would never cheat. Neither would she. But if something happened, I would not just up and leave. Everyone makes mistakes - we've all heard that before. If you're not sure why he did it, it would be wise to ask and not let it end you. You never know how much you might lose if you just cut it off. If you are sure he did it pre-meditatively, then dump his sorry ass. No asshole deserves someone if that's how they choose to act.

Anai08 17

Well the problem is that he doesn't feel it's a problem "because love is all that matters". Not thinking to was wrong means he's likely to do it again. That's why OP should break it off, instead of trying to work it out. The boyfriend obviously doesn't respect her enough to stay faithful

what he is doing is trying to manipulate her and it is disgusting. i was told a similar thing once by someone who I loved more than anything, and i really believed he loved me...i didnt leave at first and his actions got even worse and more frequently. OP, leave him. NOW! If love was so important to him he wouldn't have done something like that knowing that (even though it meant nothing to him) that is would really hurt the you (the person he "loves" )

SpeakOutLoud 1

I'm sorry, but I love how this is worded

He's correct about the premise, but wrong that his conclusion is a logical consequence of that premise.