Failed

By Anonymous - 14/04/2009 17:17 - United States

Today, I took my driving test. Completing the test, we returned and parked at the testing facility. As my tester was complimenting me, I leaned down to wind my window up, catching my long hair in the window. Frantically thrashing, I put the car in drive and floored it into a concrete wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 288
You deserved it 59 993

Same thing different taste

Top comments

....You shifted from park into drive because your hair was caught in the window?

How did you put the car into drive while in that position?! .. I hope you failed your test after that.

Comments

whadddup 0

I'm just gonna pretend like this is true. If I watched you do this, I think I would have died laughing at you.

Someone's not ready to be a driver. If you freaked out that easily and reacted like that, imagine how you'd be in other situations. = I've learned to freak out internally but maintain control of my actions.

WOW what a dumbass so your saying you pressed the brakes, shifted precisely to drive, and floored the gas? shiiii what a dumbass

...honey i have hair down to my tailbone, and it's always down loose...yes it gets caught everywhere, no i do not thrash around like a moron...its not very hard to get unstuck...besides if i took ypour approach i'd stand a good chance of pulling and ripping out whatever was stuck in the door or window...and end up with a bald spot... and i agree with everyone else...you flailing around manged to push the button on the gearshift and push it into drive at the same time, then you floored it?...i mena its one thing if you were already in drive and slammed the gas...but you said you put it in drive...

Sawraith 0

She should be glad that they were pidgeons and not vultures.

wtf??? why would u put a car in drive and floor it just because your hair go caught in the window??? women really suck at driving...

hey 77, you can't die in a fender bender. men die in accidents more because were impatient and pissed off and drive recklessly women drive terribly, living through the crashes because they get in less destructive accidents. nobody died in this scenario, however a dumb girl took out a wall (supposedly)

I'm so ******* tired of lame ass, fake entries. If you're going to write something lacking truth, at least be clever.

cartering 0

guys have to propogate the bad female drivers stereotype - because all the states prove they are the bad drivers, and so if they don't everything about driving shows they can't do it. Want proof - just compare the price of male to female car insurance. Women drivers often get premiums that cost 1/3 of what male drivers have to pay because its well known they get into fewer wrecks and don't engage in as much reckless behavior as a group entity. Same concept with smokers paying more for health insurance than nonsmokers