Failed

By Anonymous - 14/04/2009 17:17 - United States

Today, I took my driving test. Completing the test, we returned and parked at the testing facility. As my tester was complimenting me, I leaned down to wind my window up, catching my long hair in the window. Frantically thrashing, I put the car in drive and floored it into a concrete wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 288
You deserved it 59 993

Same thing different taste

Top comments

....You shifted from park into drive because your hair was caught in the window?

How did you put the car into drive while in that position?! .. I hope you failed your test after that.

Comments

women are too busy making me sandwiches to be in accidents..thus the insurance rates being less

women get in less accidents because their all too busy in my kitchen making me sandwiches

I call BS. It sounds like you already had the car in park, so unless you somehow managed to shift the car back into park (which requires to put your foot on the break), and THEN put your foot down on the gas...This didn't happen. Even if you did then YDI for not turning the car OFF (unless you did and somehow managed to turn it back on as well..)

thepunisher_fml 0

ok u have ur hair stuck in the window and yet u manage to some how put the car in drive and still step on the pedal???? idk sounds impossible but im not the one that crashed into a concrete wall now am i?

kwbuzz23wk 0

over 16,000 people think you are an epic fail

okay, monkeyspeaks, no one gives two ***** about your stats that you have. because I am too lazy to actually find where I saw it, I have seen in several places of news that the amount of bad female drivers are increasing faster than male drivers.

#77 and # 83 Actualy men have a higher insurance rate even though females statistically get in way more accidents, mens accidents are just more serious due to aggressiveness. Female accidents are mostly due to poor driving ability. they are far more likely to crash into a parked car in the parking lot and so on.