Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

By kitty - 11/11/2012 10:10 - Australia

Today, I watched my neighbor shake cat food calling, "Come here Mollie" at his back door. I then saw my own cat run into his house. I now know why my cat is so fat and never replies to me calling her Bonnie. I guess I'm being cheated on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 045
You deserved it 3 030

Same thing different taste

Comments

For some reason, this post has put me in a bad mewd.

If u loved you cat it would not be roaming the streets for this to happen. YDI if I have to Clean up my dogs poop when it goes in someone else yard why then is it ok for your cat to go in mine? Plus it is not safe the horror stories I hear from my wife who works in a vet ER are enough to make me sick. All three of my cats only get to go outside when they are on a leash. By the way I have three dogs who kill any thing that comes into their yard and I have to feel sad for the cats that they get because you are to selfish to take care of your family and not let them roam.

Some cats like the outdoors. Please shut the **** up.

111 - Maybe you have indoor cats that don't mind being on a leash, but many of them are independent and like to explore outside. They can easily climb on rooftops, up trees, and hop over fences as needed to avoid dogs and find their way back home. Mine will howl and screech loudly, all day long if she's not let out. She always comes back faithfully. In my case, it would be selfish of me to force her to stay inside and be miserable and bored... OP's cat may be the same way.

One might say YOU'RE the selfish asshole for leaving "dogs who kill any thing that comes into their yard" unattended. You've seriously seen them kill other people's pets and not only do you continue to let your dogs do it, but you have the nerve to call THOSE pets' owners selfish??? Asshole. I can't let my cats outside because the fleas are nearly impossible to control in my area, but I wish I could. I grew up with outdoor cats that ALL died of old age. Sure, cats are safer inside, but so are people. That doesn't stop us from going outside. Cats are happier when they're allowed outside. I'd rather my cats live happier more fulfilling lives than have to be bored and stuck inside a little house all their lives.

That's why people should keep their cats indoors like I do with mine. If you don't keep them indoors then maybe your Sony want a cat anyway. Be responsible.

This was definitely a plotline from a Simpsons' episode...

KiddNYC1O 20
asnakelovinbabe 16

Put your cat in the house where it belongs. Feral cats and outside cats are the most destructive and out of place invasive creature on the planet. People need to stop feeding them.

TheyCallMeDamien 17
Epikouros 31

I wonder whether a cat would hear the difference between "Bonnie" and "Mollie". Maybe your neighbour gives her better cat food.

B4DG3R 4