Emergency

By BigMouth McRedface - 14/05/2010 02:11 - United States

Today, I was rushing to leave work and get home because I really had to use the bathroom. My phone rang and I thought it was my husband, so I answered by saying, "I really have to poop." Yep, not my husband. It was one of my employees, who has the same name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 817
You deserved it 33 943

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

Did your employee call you out on your bullshit excuse under the grounds that women don't poop?

ydi for having another guys name in in your phone and not having something to differentiate between the two... dc

Comments

wouldn't u have a specific nickname or something for ur significant other like hubbie or loveor is that immature.

It's not necessarily immature. My boyfriend is just in my phone as his name, but I know people who use petnames for their contacts.

Um hey *husbands name* i really need to poop, dinner will be on when you get home, love you bye. Lovely! Too much information fhl for scaring him to death.

FYLDeep 25

Did your employee call you out on your bullshit excuse under the grounds that women don't poop?

ydi for having another guys name in in your phone and not having something to differentiate between the two... dc

sweetdreams999 0

I've noticed most people only use pet names for those they're having an affair with @25. Maybe they don't want someone guessing their mistresses name. lol. I couldn't see myself calling someone by a pet name. :S

chillinAK 9

my husband is in phone as ole wise Glasshoppa. then again, I only do it to piss him off after his birthday haha

I have my wife's pet name on my phone. My new one reads who is calling so now I get a chuckle everytime I hear "Jilly Baby" call from my pocket.

chillinAK 9

That would be awesome to have it read his name off. Change it in a heartbeat to something sickly sappy. But yeah, most ppl wouldn't use a pet name for their lover to hide from spouse. I would be less suspicious of a contact with a name then a contact with no name, an initial only, or any type of pet name.

I read somewhere that if you're going to have an affair with someone and talk to them on the phone, that you really should get a separate phone and number. That way, if your wife goes through your everyday phone or phone bill, she won't find excessive minutes to a number she doesn't know or an odd name in your address book. Not that she should in the first place, but they say to cover all the corners. I've never understood putting nicknames in cellphones, it just annoys me. A nickname would be a dead giveaway though.

For a long time my boyfriend was in my phone as "Cute Indian Guy," because we watched a video of this really hilarious[ly bad] pick-up artist who suggested you enter your name in a girl's phone as "Cute [ethnicity/noticeable trait] Guy"... But I eventually changed it back to his real name. :)

yes, FYL cuz now your employee knows you poop, GASP!!

holy if my gf ever said that to me... would be the end.

Despina 0

^ what an ignorant thing to say alpha... are you 14? they are married not two little teens who think they're in love yet they can't even be theirselves around each other. fyl for for saying something so ignorant. can she sneeze in front of you??

junkie2010 0

stupid way to answer the phone no matter who it is and why would your man want to hear that anyway??! ydi for surr