Emergency

By BigMouth McRedface - 14/05/2010 02:11 - United States

Today, I was rushing to leave work and get home because I really had to use the bathroom. My phone rang and I thought it was my husband, so I answered by saying, "I really have to poop." Yep, not my husband. It was one of my employees, who has the same name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 817
You deserved it 33 943

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

Did your employee call you out on your bullshit excuse under the grounds that women don't poop?

ydi for having another guys name in in your phone and not having something to differentiate between the two... dc

Comments

pedantik, you got father than I did. I rolled my eyes and gave up at "rabid dyke bitch." Seriously? We're down to slurs like dyke now?! Ugh, why don't you break out the n word, or something like chink while you're at it? Toxi's original point was that different opinion =/= less of a woman, and that Rawr's view of womanhood wasn't every female's. Unfortunately several people jumped on her (and are now attacking her femininity!) for actually having a different opinion, and the convo devolved from there. Toxi's first few comments on Rawr's pictures were actually relevant, as she was pointing out that Rawr doesn't exactly look very "ladylike" herself. But frankly I'm disappointed that so many people jumped on the appearance bashing bandwagon, and that it went to the petty level it did. I highly doubt that would have happened if Toxi had been Jess or sam or some other "popular" commentor. Apparently, different opinion = ugly rabid dyke **** now. Not cool Zeus. And woowhatever-- the standards of politeness in *your* marriage are not universal. My husband would laugh his ass off if I did what the OP did. We both have a streak (teehee) of potty humor, and joking like this can be funny to us when we're alone. It's immature, it's silly, it's gross-- but I'm not bringing you into it so why do you care?! If you and your wife find it gross, fine, but I'm sure you share other types of humor and have fun together using it. Obviously the OP doesn't go around having farting contests and describing her ***** at work, because she was actually embarrassed by this. It was meant to be private.

FYLDeep 25

Toxi was right, but I'll admit that maybe she wasn't being completely respectful. It makes everyone all ******* defensive. When I argue I usually prefer to walk the line a little more as far as being on one side or the other. Sometimes people just say something stupid that they later regret. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings if they might have written something that was interpreted differently than they expected. I'm sure it's happened to everyone before. Although Rawr didn't defend herself in any way that would lead on that she's better than her original comment.

Yeah, I'm not into comments like "Nobody likes you." But Toxi's got a rep for having a sharp tongue and a bit of a temper. I do think she spoke the opinion of a lot of lurkers, but the devolution was definitely double-sided. That tends to just hackle people up.

Lol, I personally don't see what's so bad about announcing that you have to do the toilet? Guys get away with it most of the time, but if it's a girl, it's "gross"? Grow up. & besides, as other people have pointed out, maybe OP's husband shares her sense of humour. I wouldn't be too bothered if my boyfriend answered the phone like that, maybe a little shocked initally, but if you can't even laugh toilet humour off, you don't laugh at much else. It's not disgusting either, it's nature. If we didn't poo, we'd die. End of. Also, I agree with pendatik. RawrCupCake is very pretty, I will admit, but I'd have a lot more respect for her if she covered up a bit more. But then again, Intoxicunt is pretty too, and she doesn't have to flaunt her body for us to realise it. If you like someone for their looks, w/e floats your boat. But some day, they'll lose those looks, and if you liked them just for the looks they possessed and not their personality, then you're in for a letdown as the years go by.

hlowe805 0

who answers the phone like that? duh u def deserved to be embarrassed

wow sumone doesn't like to turn on their hubby!

You have a friend named "Hubby?" Seriously, why would anyone have a contact in a phone that didn't distinguish "John @ work" from "John Hubby" or "Bob brother" from "Bob the stalker"?

Honey, your husband doesn't need to know that!