Education time

By ohgawd - 08/10/2011 06:48 - United States

Spicy
Today, my sister asked me to explain where to put a tampon. I realized near the end of the conversation that she believed the urine, feces, and blood all came from the same orifice. This began a long discussion during which I was forced to tell her not to put the tampon in her rectum. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 964
You deserved it 2 830

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is possibly the most graphic scientific FML I've ever read...

Comments

I think she's lucky to have a patient sister to talk these things over with. FYI, naive doesn't equal stupid, you folks that have called her stupid weren't born with the knowledge about tampons either. Someone in your life told you what they were and how they were used!!!

Yeah, my mom taught me what tampons were and how to use them. However, my common sense and intelligence is how I knew my urine, period, and feces all have their own exit path. No one ever explained to me that they were all different.

killabee 0

I may not have known about tampons, but I knew about my own anatomy. There are so many of these types of FML's and I always wonder, do these people not feel down there? Some of the people who are ignorant about it are like 15-16 years old, how have you not explored your body more by that age? I learned from others (like health classes in school) what the names of everything was and how they worked, but I had the purpose and most definitely the existence worked out on my own. Also about tampons; no one told me, I read the pamphlet.

audiophileMom 11

How is it even possible to have so little feel for your body???? Usually a girl that's old enough to have a period and therefore a need for tampons should at least know that they don't poop out of their vaginas...

Some girls start their periods when they're only 9 years old. :

audiophileMom 11

I expect every nine year old without severe disabilities to be potty trained. Part of potty training is knowing what it feels like when you 'gotta go'... And where to whipe... *shudder* I really hope I'm not considered part of that generation...

I've seen quite a few FML's like this before. It seems like it's a more common mistake than people realise.

when someone bangs your sis, they can say I'm puttin it in your pussy, but secretly it's her butthole

Se0ul_Fr3sh 0

Just teach her how to use a pad and call it the day >.

If she's around my age and & and is hot. I'll play doctor with her.

SteelCladAngel 0

This is what happens when sex Ed is no longer taught in schools because of the whole 'derp if they know about it they will do it!' mindset rather than 'if they are educated about it they will also be able to reduce risk of pregnancies and stds' mindset((catholic school maybe??)) Or when the parents don't educate their children. :-/

A better use of taxpayer money would be to educate shitheads like you. What a ******* retarded comment. People have known for millennia that there are 3 holes.... well before some "do gooder" declared "Sex Ed" is necessary in school. Not everyone had parents like OP and her sister.

Just because people have known for millennia doesn't mean that everybody knows which is why sex ed can be so important and can actually save lives. And you are right that not everyone has parents, which if anything is more of a reason for sex ed to be taught in schools.

alex6946 10

I wonder if she actually wipes herself right, since she thinks she only has one hole...

A tampon is NOT a temporary butt plug.

She's either an idiot or way too young to have started her period. I'm voting on idiot. That's the first time I've heard of a girl confusing her ass for her ******.