Education time

By ohgawd - 08/10/2011 06:48 - United States

Spicy
Today, my sister asked me to explain where to put a tampon. I realized near the end of the conversation that she believed the urine, feces, and blood all came from the same orifice. This began a long discussion during which I was forced to tell her not to put the tampon in her rectum. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 965
You deserved it 2 831

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is possibly the most graphic scientific FML I've ever read...

Comments

ban_anaa 0

She sounds bright. Next, she's going to think she's pregnant because she shoved a tampon up her ******.

you should tell her that boys get girls pregnant by ejaculating into the navel, and that it's impossible to get pregnant any other way. then simply sit back and wait for the lolfest to begin. also try to convince her you can rinse and reuse tampons.

That is so disgusting!! Yet so funny!! I almost feel bad and dirty for laughing as hard as I am!

That'd be hard to reuse a tampon, have you seen what happens when they get wet? I guess if a person is persistent enough, they could possibly figure out how to mold it back into the right shape. LMAO! That'd be very disgusting!!!

#152, this is FML everything on here is sick!

its actually horrible how many people don't know this. i know someone who had a baby and didn't know /society facepalm

NoNotTheFace 8

I bet whenever she's on her period and has to take a dump and has to pee, all at the same time, she would have a panic attack. Oh god.. oh god... OH GOD... IT'S GONNA CLOG UP.

The best part about this is it's most likely true. //Win

wriptidez 0

well one can feel the difference n sensations down there...

How can it be a "he"? Boys have no use for tampons...

Oh, but guys DO have a use for tampons. Soak those bastards in whiskey and plug away! Not that I've ever actually done that before....

Marcella1016 31

Problem is whatever he was trying to say didnt make sense...

Llama_Face89 33

39- if thats the case he seems to have a poor grasp on sarcasm. Made no sense.

dannnngthatsux 19

#26, That was sarcasm as usually it's only guys who are so uncomprehending of female anatomy.

Shadow_Phantom 26

H-how could anyone not at least know the difference between the front and the back?! FYL, dudette. Seems like your sister is screwed for life.

How do you not know you pee out your V and you shit out your B? It doesn't even feel like the same area. Your sister is the definition of an idiot.

dannnngthatsux 19

Um. All the girls I know don't pw out the V. In front of it, but not from the ****** itself. Then again, I am a guy...