Education time

By ohgawd - 08/10/2011 06:48 - United States

Spicy
Today, my sister asked me to explain where to put a tampon. I realized near the end of the conversation that she believed the urine, feces, and blood all came from the same orifice. This began a long discussion during which I was forced to tell her not to put the tampon in her rectum. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 964
You deserved it 2 830

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is possibly the most graphic scientific FML I've ever read...

Comments

Ninjaknight77 2

@ #75 I go to a Catholic school and we were taught about this, they just highly enforced that we would ruin our "purity" if we had sex before marriage. The girls just learned about girls and the guys about guys.

SteelCladAngel 0

Not every catholic school is the same though. A couple girls who used to ride my bus in school were like the ops sister.

WolfAttac 0

Yea apparently there is like 2 different holes one for pee and idk the other one is for 0__o

Just an advice... Why don't you give her a little mirror?

Aren't they suppose to teach girls these things to avoid awkward situations like this?

jman3113 4

Asking is my favorite band! Gotta love attack attack and august burns red too!!

sky22_fml 7

I remember my first tampon experience...nearly panicked and cried

I had to do that before! But it was my friend, and she did end up putting the tampon up her rectum...

jmarie1294 0

I hate people that use unnecessary words, to sound intelligent. -_-. this story could have been short and sweet and straight to the point. Maybe then it would be funny.

Which one, exactly, do you find unnecessary? You're truly an idiot if you find any of the words to be especially "intelligent." It WAS short and sweet. However, if you do find yourself struggling to comprehend, please go ask your sixth grade teacher for some help in English.

Okay now I'm really worried about the school system and what they are not teaching these kids. The whole period thing and what holes are for what should have been covered in basic sex Ed classes. You poor teenagers, no wonder your so pisses off all the time, I would be too with a tampon shoved up my ass.

Not the school's job to teach this, it's the parents responsibility!!!

kaykay20 0

Why didn't you have her read the piece of paper in the tampon box? It mentions you put it in the ******. Would have been a good thing to start with and may have educated her a bit.