Draining

By grlzze444 - 16/11/2010 00:19 - United States

Today, my swim coach had me swim a 400 meter freestyle. Feeling a little sick near the end, I lifted my head to breathe, then burped, and threw up violently all in the pool. All my team mates screamed horrified running out of the pool, and now they have to drain it. I was told not to come back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 475
You deserved it 4 145

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hmmm.....I can't really tell who's at fault here. Sure, the darling felt sick, but if the coach wouldn't let them stop....hmmm.... this is one where I just cannot vote on it without more details.

Back in my day the warm ups were over 9000! And that was upstream both ways including a 40 foot waterfall in -30 degree weather. Let me tell you, you young people have it easy! I'd like to see you swimming through a layer of ice. I'll not even mention fighting off the piranha and crocodiles!

Comments

suuuure! i highly doubt they would drain a whole pool for one puke.

this is also why u don't eat then go for a swim

Haven't you heard of the 30 min rule after eating? Damn man damn.

CashMusicNet 0

that's screwed man. luvin the wording though "throw up VIOLENTLY" lol CLASSIC

random fact that has hardly anything to do with the fml at all; I came first in the 400m freestyle at the swimming carnival this year :) haha

hehe thanks love :) really? that killed you? weak :P I had to do that aswell, except it was like 100 freestyle, 100 backstroke 100 breaststroke and 100 butterfly. I was coming first till the last lap where it was butterfly.. I cannot do butterfly to save my life so I came second ;) what's the difference between survival backstroke and.. backstroke? bhahaha

Lifesaving backstroke is completely different! You kick differently and you don't use your arms.

oh yeah i can see that.. i think that would be abit harder than normal backstroke :P InDenial - heck yeah we are ;)

I think the OP is just assuming that they will have to drain the pool or maybe that is what the coach said so that the other girls wouldn't freak out. They don't drain a whole pool just for a bit of puke. I'm not very athletic so I don't know how hard it is to do 400m but if you can't do it without puking then you should not be on the team. Then again, even though I'm not into sports, I'm smart enough to know that you should never eat a big meal before any strenuous activity. If you ate enough to "throw up violently" then you probably deserve it.

Also, maybe she was already sick and happened to throw up while swimming...

chelle_starlight 0

well written, op...the visuals bring it to whole new level...

LLLOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL. You just got owned.

Believe me they do not drain the pool if someone throws up, or sh*ts themselves for that matter, but one lucky lifeguard does get to fish it out...