Dodged a bullet

By Anonymous - 10/06/2022 08:00 - United States - Morganville

Today, I saw one of the gay kids from my class getting picked on, so I tried to stand up for him. Not only did I get my ass kicked, but now my girlfriend thinks I might secretly be gay. Why? Because, in her own words, "Straight guys never defend gay guys!" She fails to see anything wrong with this mindset. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 363
You deserved it 197

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And this shit is EXACTLY why pride month is still a necessity.

you did the right thing regardless if the person was gay or not and your girlfriend sounds like an absolute moron.

Comments

And this shit is EXACTLY why pride month is still a necessity.

you did the right thing regardless if the person was gay or not and your girlfriend sounds like an absolute moron.

tiptoppc 19

She sounds like an Ex. I hope…

Good for you for standing up for justice for someone who is most likely not like you. That said, your girlfriend has a point. Knights only fought dragons to rescue damsels in distress because they wanted to bang the damsels. Those are fairy tales, but still...

bidet 8

"fairy tales" - I see what you did there.

Why don't you open a chapter of the Gay-Hetero Alliance? Or better still, a Straight-for-Gay-Rights Alliance? You could do super straight stuff like tree tossing competition, toilet seat toss, mud wrestling, axe throwing or running after a big wheel of cheese to gather funds for the LGBTQ+ association in your area.

I hope she's your ex-girlfriend now. Any decent human being would defend a victim of bullying.

mccuish 25

Things like this is why I took forever to come out as asexual.