Shit stirrer

By PrinceJ - 27/10/2018 17:30

Today, my girlfriend's homophobic cousin claimed she saw me making out with my gay friend in public. I was home alone all day, but my girlfriend is crying and unconvinced. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 466
You deserved it 163

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Deez_Knots 10

Her cousin is definitely gay but won’t admit it

Back away slowly and run... don’t look back.

Comments

Back away slowly and run... don’t look back.

Deez_Knots 10

Her cousin is definitely gay but won’t admit it

I hate to say this, but maybe it's best not to persue the relationship any longer. Your girlfriend clearly has a toxic relative who is trying to sabatoge the relationship. This won't be the last time he pulls something like this, and it'll only get worse. She was also quick to believe her asshole, toxic cousin over you without evidence. Would you really want to stay with someone who not only has a horrible relative willing to kill the relationship but who is easily fooled? Whichever decision you choose, I wish you luck.

whiskey'swino 15

I hope he is not saying this to instigate a threesome. Seriously though, sounds like this family has more issues than vogue. Run.

Clearly the cousin is a female. Multiple people have made the same wrong assumption. Says something about our society...whether that is about reading comprehension or sexism regarding homophobia is up in the air.

onceuponatime456 16

Get rid of her if she believes her cousin over you! She is not worth the agony!