Disneyworld

By onlyme - 25/10/2012 02:36 - United States

Today, my friend and I were walking home when we saw a patch of wet cement. Taking a page out of every single Disney movie ever made, we wrote our names in it. What Disney movies don't show is when the neighbors tattle on you and you have to pay $500 to get the cement redone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 423
You deserved it 34 776

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I've ALWAYS wanted to do that... But until now I didn't expect it to cost me $500.

Comments

I had someone write their name on the sidewalk in front of my house before. It really looked ugly. Over time, it got replaced by my home owner's association. That was fundings that could have been used somewhere else.:P

You clearly don't know your Disney movies very well. Simple fun to you was vandalism to the officer.

"Who was this Bart? And how did he manage to write his name in solid cement?"

Disney movies also tell you that( if your a girl,) than you will fall in love with a prince, and get married, and live happily ever after. Don't trust Disney movies. ( except Lion King, Mulan, Pocahantas, And Happy feet.)

Because Pocahontas was so historically accurate. All child rapes should get whitewashed and have a cute cartoon made of them.

Are half of you people retarded? Do you have ANY idea how long it takes to pour it into the mold, and then smooth it out? Did you know if one idiot decides to write his name in it, that all that work is for nothing? It's vandalism pure and simple, and if you actually think that it's "not wrong", take one day out of your life, volunteer, and see how painstaking it is. Then have someone come write their name in it. It's not as simple as "mix in truck, pour, smooth." It takes a fuckload of work to get it right.

perdix 29

You ought to give your rat fink neighbors some cement shoes ;)

soulnomad 5

Have you ever thought that maybe the fact you put your NAME on it was the reason you were caught?

Wow!! That's strict. I was walking my dog with my neighbour and his dog put his paw print (by accident) in wet cement. We apologized to the worker and he said "no prob.. " and just fixed it. I mean I know there could still be a lot of difference here, like maybe the workers were gone or how it was a dog (accident)... But still, that's harsh! Lesson, hopefully, learned!