Disneyworld

By onlyme - 25/10/2012 02:36 - United States

Today, my friend and I were walking home when we saw a patch of wet cement. Taking a page out of every single Disney movie ever made, we wrote our names in it. What Disney movies don't show is when the neighbors tattle on you and you have to pay $500 to get the cement redone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 423
You deserved it 34 776

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I've ALWAYS wanted to do that... But until now I didn't expect it to cost me $500.

Comments

You absolutely, 100% deserve it. You broke the law, plain and simple. Don't bitch about getting fined when you did something illegal and got called out for it.

Exactly which of these "every Disney movie ever made" has writing names in cement?

In Lady and the Tramp, they both leave a pawprint in wet cement. So apparently this kind of behavior is only acceptable for dogs and demigods, and I'm assuming the OP is neither.

Every Disney movie? Yeah right. You got what you deserved, quit wining.

You wrote your names...you woulda been busted tattle or not...

sacredeye73 11

You should have fought it. You would have won. Wet cement falls under if umbrella of "attractive nuisance." It is the responsibility of who ever laid the cement to keep it secure and protected :-)

Yeah I'm trying to remember when Robin Hood and Maid Marian got together with Simba and Nala to put their pawprints in a cement block next to Alice and the Mad Hatters' signatures. :|a

knoxxx 22

Well, that sucks. FYL for having to pay $500 for a harmless act. But YDI for not thinking about what type of neighbors you had. When my neighbor and I were just little girls, we wrote our names in the cement outside my house when we got a sidewalk in our cul-de-sac. It's still there today, but you can hardly see it because we did it lightly and it was about 15 years ago.

Vball6 19

Harmless act? Do you know how hard it is to lay out cement and and how expensive it is? And who the hell wants some people's name on their property?

I hate to break it to you but no one thinks your vandalism is cute. If it were your driveway that would be fine, but writing your name in the public cement was kind of stupid.

shut up. writing in wet cement is great. not everyone is stuckup as much as you seem to be.

She didn't pay for it, she didn't own the property. Whomever paid to have the cement laid obviously thought her vandalism was not cute either. It is people like you who make trouble for others, because you think your acts of vandalism are whimsical and okay just because you want to do it. If you have $500 dollars to lay cement, then write all your want in it, but don't destroy other property because it is fun. I only seem "uptight" because I am not following your stupid view of the world. I have had to deal (and persecute) people who did this to my parents/my property. They wrote their names in the expensive new cement driveway we had to help sell the house. They did so much damage it cost us $4000 dollars to replace. They of course received the bill because they put their full names and I took a picture of them doing it. It was a huge mess.

Vball6 19

You're a ******* idiot #99. It's not "great" for the people who got vandalized. Someone will eventually have to pay it off. People like you make me sick, creating trouble for other people isn't fun asshole.

aznpink7 9

Well even if your neighbor didn't rat you out, you wrote your freaking NAME in the concrete... they would've figured it was you eventually. Your fault.