Declined

By BrewPack - 14/07/2014 02:22 - United States - Slinger

Today, the couple who had written the offer we had accepted for our house withdrew it because apparently when they came by for the home inspection, my next door neighbor's teenage son tried to sell them heroin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 472
You deserved it 3 428

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You better call the police to put a stop to this or it will keep happening and you'll never sell the house.

Hey, I wouldn't want to live next door to someone like that either. I can only imagine what the parents are like.

Comments

ViviMage 38

Call the cops and get that shit arrested. Then sell the house.

Turn the little bastard in to the cops!

Maybe he was trying to get you two to stay? I know it sounds stupid, op, but kids will do anything to get what they want. He probably thought that ruining your sale would force you to not move. Idk, either that or he has 0.0001 brain cells.

vividpictures 17

That child has a strange sense of humor! I hope he didn't try to sell your children heroin.

WOW. I lived in Cedarburg for almost 7 years (can't believe I didn't notice your username until you said Milwaukee!) That's strange because where I lived, there weren't any drugs except beer and maybe weed. I'm glad you sold the house but what a ****** up thing for that kid to do. I'm sorry, OP.

88 - I could see that. 89, probably not. A real heroin dealer wouldn't try to sell someone drugs that knew their family personally. They are very paranoid. I know this because I've had friends that were previously into heroin.