Creeped out

By bezoar10 - 04/04/2009 19:36 - United States

Today, my mother and I went to lunch and there is a really cute waiter that works at the diner. I requested him to wait on us like I sometimes do. While we were waiting to be seated, I heard one waiter say to the cute one, "Ya, the creepy one is back, and this time she brought her mom!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 921
You deserved it 70 663

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah.. requesting the cute waiter is creepy. YDI.

hawaiianxpunchx3 0

well dont make it so obvious and act like a creeper.

Comments

These stories remind me of the SNL skit - Sexual Harassment and You (http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/bluesound/?action=view&current=SNL-SexualHarassment.flv) Basically the premise is... if you're going to stare/request him, you need to be at least as good looking if not better to the cute (insert person here) in question. Otherwise it's creepy. Honestly if Angelina Jolie was staring at the cute waiter I'm sure it would be a compliment and the waiter would gladly take care of her. Unfortunately the OP seems to be batting out of her league or the other waiter is just a douchebag.

Aye this is true, if you are at least equally or better looking than the person, somehow it's is less creepy. Think about it, you wouldn't want to be followed by a homeless looking guy, but if an extremely good looking guy did it you would most likely be flattered by his interest.

#8 - I'm sure #4 was talking about the right FML. She probably stared at him all the time while she was eating her food.

no 8 i was talking about this one she must be starring at the guy if he thinks she's a creep

#10: WTF=WHAT The ****. You can't change an established acronym whenever you please.

hahaha, me and my friend have a favorite waiter at a restaurant who we think is hot. we don't request him but we leave an abnormally large tip. hey, hot people should enjoy the benefits of their attractiveness, i'm sure it looks good to the boss if he gets requested by people. and if this waiter is all that hot he should be used to girls reacting to him in that way :)