By TheMike23 - 11/01/2016 05:28 - United States - Winter Garden

Today, I went out with my mom to a restaurant. We were sitting down to eat, and a waitress walks over to our table and asks, "How are you ladies doing tonight?" It really was a nice thing to ask, for my mom. As for me, being a man, not so much. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 903
You deserved it 2 284

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should respond in the deepest voice you can muster, "Great how about you?"

Railroader 16

I get confused with Sasquatch all the time so don't worry about it.

Comments

When I was younger, people always thought I was a guy. Sorry, op. FYL. :/

Don't worry OP, I always get confused for a piece of shit.

tiger820 20

that's what I was thinking. it's one thing for a boy to be confused as a girl cause he'll be handsome. but when a girl looks like a guy or vise versa your ******......

You used 'vice versa' incorrectly. It made your last sentence contradict your initial point.

Sorry dude, that got to suck. Maybe change your appearance a bit to look more manly?

11 you win for the three tips,I got a good laugh from them

Your profile picture makes your comment even better.

Railroader 16

I get confused with Sasquatch all the time so don't worry about it.

How the ** do you get mistaken for Sasquatch? Sorry, but that img amuses me.

Railroader 16

I've got big feet and I'm rather hairy lol

You should respond in the deepest voice you can muster, "Great how about you?"

Maybe she just wasn't really paying any attention to you both and just properly looked at your mum?

Brighton_Cruz 20

Take that as a conpliment OP. That's good. Unless you're really fat.

A07 48

I've heard people say all guys are assholes, but all guys are fat??

Long hair? Baby face? I know how that sucks :

My boyfriend and I went to PINK at Christmas and the lady came up behind us and said "can I help you ladies?" And my boyfriend turned around and said "wow that was harsh." She was so embarrassed but we just found it funny. He has long hair but he's a pretty big guy and was wearing baggy clothes so I think she was probably just not paying attention. Same probably goes for your waitress, OP.

Don't worry OP, happened to me once back when I had Chris Hemsworth hair. She was most likely not really paying attention to you.

Yikes. Sorry that happened. When I was a waitress I learned real quick not to mention genders. I avoided saying miss or sir and NEVER said Maam as many women would act like you're the devil incarnate for calling them that. I just say "how are you?" or "How can I help you?" etc

yeah unless it was very obvious (boobs, dress redlipstick) I didn't say genders

Coming from a server; boobs, dress, and makeup doesn't mean it's a female.