Creeped out

By bezoar10 - 04/04/2009 19:36 - United States

Today, my mother and I went to lunch and there is a really cute waiter that works at the diner. I requested him to wait on us like I sometimes do. While we were waiting to be seated, I heard one waiter say to the cute one, "Ya, the creepy one is back, and this time she brought her mom!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 921
You deserved it 70 663

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah.. requesting the cute waiter is creepy. YDI.

hawaiianxpunchx3 0

well dont make it so obvious and act like a creeper.

Comments

yellowbluegreen 0

He didn't like it cuz you didn't bring him flowers, probably. I always give cute waiters flowers after requesting them, and not once have I had negative feedback. I say get flowers, go back tomorrow, and request him again!

wallythedolly 0

I didn't even know you could request a waiter. That's definitely creepy and more of an f his life than an fyl.

o.O A lot of people request specific waiters without it being creepy. People who go to the same restaurant a lot are going to know who is the best (the one who gives really excellent, above-and-beyond service) and who is kind of sub-par, so it's not at all strange or creepy to request a specific waiter. (Unless the store is really busy and you throw a fit about it...When it's really busy, you get what you get.) I'm not sure what the OP was doing for ANOTHER server (not the object of her affections) to find her creepy, but I really wouldn't worry about it. Servers have a tough job and one of the only ways to stay sane is to laugh at customers. However, dudes? DON'T SAY IT WHERE THEY CAN HEAR YOU!

kayb12 0

me and my friend used to always request this really attractive waiter at olive garden. the hostess chick always gave us dirty looks, but he was super friendly. he'd even sometimes sit down at our table and talk to us. i never thought we were doing anything wrong.. but we were very openly fan girls, not really creepy. i think there's a right way to do it, and maybe you are doing it wrong.

STOP BEING A CREEPER hahahahahahahaha you deserved the hell out of that

Its nicer to strike up a convo with the waiter before being a creeper :)

ah-ha! YDI! That's what you get for stalking someone =P

eeee93757 0

You deserve it you ****** creep

ellielovesuu 0

#33 - clearly this site is for secret agents only. and #35 - aaahaha. YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.