Creeped out

By bezoar10 - 04/04/2009 19:36 - United States

Today, my mother and I went to lunch and there is a really cute waiter that works at the diner. I requested him to wait on us like I sometimes do. While we were waiting to be seated, I heard one waiter say to the cute one, "Ya, the creepy one is back, and this time she brought her mom!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 921
You deserved it 70 663

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah.. requesting the cute waiter is creepy. YDI.

hawaiianxpunchx3 0

well dont make it so obvious and act like a creeper.

Comments

Anonymus101 4

for those who think people shouldn't request a waiter/waitress there are people who are damn good at their job that they have regulars who request them. There are a lot of shitty servers in the restaurant business. but this girl seemed to be a little creepy and she definitely deserved it.

dimond_2010 0

Thats just a little creepy...

hahaha im on holiday now and whenever we come here we always go to the same restaurant and there's this really cute waiter and i always try to sit in his area :) im going there tonight :)

Unless you pronounce it "watiff", WTF is not an acronym. It's a three-letter-initialisation. Or possibly a true abbreviation, in which you say "what the ****" instead of "double-u tee eff".

WTF cares if he wants to use WTF however he wants? WTF does it matter? ;) Language changes because people change it, there aren't really special rules you have to follow. And btw WTF was the abbreviation for the "World Taekwondo Federation" long before it was used as "what the ****"...so if the same abbreviation can't be used for two different things then how the heck do you explain that?

fitz_dizzyspells 0

you should learn to expect these kinds of responses if you're going to continue doing things like requesting people to be your waiter.

As a waitress its not creepy for someone to request a waiter/waitress. It simply means that he or she is a good server and its a compliment if anything.. And maybe she's known as a "regular" that comes in often..

Tobias_Grey 0

I fell in love with #33 and #41, But I think I may just have to marry #53. Props like MAD. @OP: From now on, um... dark sunglasses and a wig? >.>;;

Minstrels 0

Did you leave him a shit tip, then? At the very least, it's not good service to be speaking like that about customers, especially not when they're in the restaurant and you're working. :P I can see how he'd find it creepy though. I mean... unless you've gotten to know him a slight bit, it's creepy. Oh well.