Creeped out

By emoney - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was walking out of my front door in the town where I intern. I live alone and know no one. As I'm locking the door, I see a golf ball wedged between my mat and step. I notice that there's writing on it so I pick it up to read, "You look hot when you sleep." FML
I agree, your life sucks 78 600
You deserved it 3 766

Same thing different taste

Not a morning person at the best of times

By shouldhavestayedinbed - This FML is from back in 2016 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom

Today, my doorbell rang while I was still in bed. I leapt out and immediately got a severe cramp in one leg, then, staggering around trying to throw some clothes on, I scraped the other leg badly enough to draw blood. When I got to the door there was nobody there, just a parcel on the doorstep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 685
You deserved it 2 162

Top comments

Get a (big) dog. Change your locks. Buy a shotgun.

lyndis_fml 0

Well, you do. A golf ball at the door seemed less creepy than a note on your bedside table. Sorry if I scared you.

Comments

UsingLogic 0

Well try finding out who it could be! You already know the following: - He plays golf - He lives at night - He is shy So just look for a millionaire vampire who usually stays home and you'll find your secret lover o/ And you said you don't know anyone, so what are you complaining about? You have a potential boyfriend now, you're not alone anymore! Then again, I was thinking, perhaps you usually don't close the curtains while sleeping, so perhaps you don't close them either while changing... Maybe your neighbor did not appreciate it (jealous wife or a couple who worries about their kids seeing a strip-tease) so they wanted to send you a subtle message.

What a creeper. And #19, I think I love you.

15turtles 0

do you have curtains? how'd he see you? that's just f***ed up!!

youaresofucked 0

I agree with #8 but buy an EXTRA shotgun and CLOSE ALL YOUR WINDOWS!

hotshot1435 0

That is so creepy. Change your locks and get an alarm. Get a gun! LOL.

Heh, great prank to play on new neighbours :)

Alright, I've wanted to leave a comment on a few FML's but never thought any of them deserved it until now. At first I agreed with everyone believing that this was very creepy, but then I wondered how in the hell did this person write, "you look hot when you sleep", all on one golf ball and from that I would have to call this FML, bull. A baseball maybe even thats pushing it, but a golf ball no way in hell!

pennypendolyn 0

Well if you write small enough you could do it . but not if you have huge ass writting .

pippacrawford 4

I'd call this genuine just because if it was fake, OP would have been more likely to say it was note tacked to the door or under the mat. Note on a golf ball wedged under a doormat is too random to make up.

nobeans6131 0

Take the joke and pass it on. When you move out of that apartment then hide that golfball somewhere in the apartment. :-P

flybye 0

Awwww! FullMetal Ftw!!!! Cute picture of Al, btw.