Creeped out

By emoney - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was walking out of my front door in the town where I intern. I live alone and know no one. As I'm locking the door, I see a golf ball wedged between my mat and step. I notice that there's writing on it so I pick it up to read, "You look hot when you sleep." FML
I agree, your life sucks 78 600
You deserved it 3 766

Same thing different taste

Not a morning person at the best of times

By shouldhavestayedinbed - This FML is from back in 2016 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom

Today, my doorbell rang while I was still in bed. I leapt out and immediately got a severe cramp in one leg, then, staggering around trying to throw some clothes on, I scraped the other leg badly enough to draw blood. When I got to the door there was nobody there, just a parcel on the doorstep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 685
You deserved it 2 162

Top comments

Get a (big) dog. Change your locks. Buy a shotgun.

lyndis_fml 0

Well, you do. A golf ball at the door seemed less creepy than a note on your bedside table. Sorry if I scared you.

Comments

so.. do you happen to have curtains in your room?? close them.. that is so creepy!!!!

i don't see the problem. it sounds like you managed to make a new friend with a really cool person.

yeah, this would suck, but it also means that you are being careless if he/she really is watching you sleep. Either you're not locking your doors/windows, or you're leaving the curtains/blinds open. Either way, you are asking for something like this to happen if you are.

heyyou1203 0

POLICE!!!! i totally agree w/ #22 here. Why is everyone so trigger happy and thinks that having a gun will solve all problems? Police have guns, too, and they know how to use them. If she reports it to the police they at least have a record of it if anything else were to happen, which helps her case better than if she were to report it later on, b/c then it looks like she was hiding something. Mace can cripple someone enough to run away, so y the need for a gun? You might shoot someone innocent in your super paranoid state. BUT PLEASE TELL ME YOUR WENT TO THE POLICE!!!!

Maybe you could date him, then you wouldnt be so lonely at least.

philosopher 0

Once: just a prank Recurring: THEN you do something about it And to all of you suggesting shotguns, pepper spray, etc., thank you for making guys' dating lives that much harder because you've made some poor woman paranoid as shit.

Holy smokes. Report it, just to be on the safe side. If it's just a joke, it'll be no big deal, and if it's not, you'll have at least done something about it.

Poppygee 0

That is super. Creepy. I guess you can declare that you have a stalker...um, nice?

aww.. that's kinda cute in a weird creepy way..

asdfghjklEMMA 0

hey everybody. i think this person is smart enough to close his/her blinds and lock his/her doors after this has happened. PS #9 hahah