Creeped out

By DaddysGirl - 16/10/2011 10:36 - Canada

Today, I took the train to visit my parents, which arrives late at night. As I was getting off, the cute guy in front of me looked out the window, then turned to me and said, "Doesn't that guy out there give you the creeps?" That guy was my dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 394
You deserved it 2 610

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pretty sure any adult male standing alone outside in the dark waiting for his child would look creepy...

Comments

Jewdazking23 5

Is ur dad creepy? If so, call 1-800-im sorry about my dads creepines and leave it at that.

flyestgirleva13 0
DonkeyGilbert13 0

You should've said: "Yeah, it's kinda scaring me. Can I sit next to you? I'd feel more safe." Bing bang boom, that's how babies are made.

Reading your profile you sound like my kind of girl. You're pretty cute :)

DonkeyGilbert13 0

Oh, nevermind. You were getting OFF the train. You should've said "Nah, he seems like a good time." Get off, get in your dads car. Bing bang boom, THAT'S how babies are made.

I always thought babies were made when a man and a woman loved each other very much and... you know what, nevermind.

Something really similar happened to me once. It was at the end of my dance class and I said, 'can anyone see my dad.' A boy said, 'there's a really creepy man standing in the corridor - is that your dad?' It was. My dad and I still laugh about it.

I am a creepy guy. Yep, pretty darn creepy. If you met me, I'd give you the creeps from the get go. It just looks bad on the outside. It's actually really cool. And then my hand is somewhere totally inappropriate. Gottcha!