Cool moves

By Juanna - 13/01/2010 08:07 - United States

Today, I went on a blind date. We were walking in a park when I noticed a funny smell. I looked down and realized I'd stepped in dog crap. I tried to nonchalantly rub it off on the grass, but instead hit a patch of wet grass and slipped onto my butt, right into a pile of goose poop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 679
You deserved it 4 521

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Thank god your date was blind and didn't see it eh? That would have been embarrassing.

so, any bets on how many "shitty situation" puns we're gonna see? this, of course, including variations thereof...

Comments

Haha. That's priceless. Of course, if you'd been forthright and smartly rid yourself of your problem without trying to act cool, the latter part of your story might never have happened.

Or she would've wiped it off in the grass anyway and still slipped... Can't blame her for trying to be discreet

ndiesal 0

What a shitty day... pun 100% intended. You should buy a lottery ticket while you're at it!

dochoc_fml 0

Embarassing things happen, but they're not embarassing if you don't get embarassed. the first time I met my fiancé I puked all over his bed. don't worry about it ;)

softballer22 0

bahahahahahaa! you said goose poop. xD

softballer must be like 10. BTW I just saw this FML like last week. Exact copy. So FYL for not having enough of a life to create an original FML!

Who cares? If it was a blind date it's not like your date could see you do it.

I love all the budding ornithologists who have never been to WA state this time of year to see the hundreds of geese. They pretty much stay here year round. And the goose poop is gross.

Speaking as a guy, I would find it completely charming if a date did something this funny & klutzy. Good job!