Considerate boyfriend

By Anonymous - 29/05/2013 07:17 - United Kingdom - London

Spicy
Today, I had to eat up a few specks of toilet paper to avoid spoiling "the moment" with my girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 825
You deserved it 15 848

Same thing different taste

Comments

Narcisse_fml 25

How can any woman allow her man to do that without being freshly washed?

Bex628 20

I had a boyfriend who liked his women to be a bit, how should I put this, skanky(?) down there. He didn't like freshly washed, said it took away the flavour and womanly scent. It was always a disappointment for him with me as I always freshen up before that.

Chewiebhz 15
BaldoktheMystic 3

That is never worth it, no matter how hot your gf is. You lose your man card, sir.

thefuckinloser 6

Yes I been there before and know what you mean , you did the right thing , I don't know you but damn fine job you a pussy eater ,now don't forget to earn your red wings and you will be a true pussy eater remember if you get by the smell you got it licked.

What the hell kind of women have you been with?! There shouldn't be a smell!

TheDrifter 23

There's always a smell. Good smells, bad smells, soap smells.

My boyfriends done the same >.> well not eaten it, cause that's stupid XD

uhmaizing 3

moment ruined, in fact relationship ruined.

Way to be a man and just do it for her--though--I hope you told her to sit on the sink and wash off her ass before the next time you rim her. I have to tell my boyfriend this more than I'd like.

dontpanic_fml 32

He ate her out; he didn't rim her. No asses involved.

Well, there are some freaks out there (like my man) who like to have everything on the menu. Many a time I've ended up with my legs over my head when they started out over his shoulders. To be clear, I'd never allow unclean assplay because its gross and unsafe. This just proves that getting as clean as possible- inside and out- can be excellent for everyone. If he wants to lick my pussy, tongue **** my ass, and then hold me by the hair while I ride him, you'd better bet I'm more than prepared!

dontpanic_fml 32

That was all lovely to know but totally irrelevant to my statement; however, enjoy yourself

Traumatised... Couldn't go out with someone so inconsiderate, who'd let me do that... If you're in a car or something, and can't wash up, tell the guy not to go there.... It's respect!!

You can't pass inspection with pieces left behind!