Considerate boyfriend

By Anonymous - 29/05/2013 07:17 - United Kingdom - London

Spicy
Today, I had to eat up a few specks of toilet paper to avoid spoiling "the moment" with my girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 825
You deserved it 15 848

Same thing different taste

Comments

Bex628 20

I'd rather be told some pieces were left behind than to have a guy do that, no matter how courteous he's trying to be. It'd be nothing to quickly clean up in the bathroom. I would want him to enjoy his time down there, not be grossed out.

sugarbear0727 19

Lmfao. That's disgusting. You should've told her to go wipe with a wet washcloth. I would've been embarrassed, but more so if my.boyfriend didn't say anything.

Sometimes " A man's gotta do what a mans gotta do". Way to hang in there! I'm sure it paid off. PS. Next time use your fingers to slyly move it aside.

SeepingSarcasm 7

Sadly it took me a while as well...even more sad is that I eventually grasped the FML, and won't eat for the next few days or even more if I can't get this FML out of my head! Just go with OP's GF wiped her mouth with TP before they kissed, and he had to eat some of the said TP while they kissed...trust me, it's better that way.

SeepingSarcasm 7

This was supposed to be a reply to #49 by the way...

locustbb 9

Don't be so cheap and buy stronger toilet paper...

perdix 29

Don't worry, a little bit of pee never killed anyone. On the other hand, a little bit of poo can make you sick, maybe even kill you! My high school class motto was "Eat Shit and Die." I hope that's not your epitaph.

Honestly I'd spoil the moment so she remembered it could happen, and sort it out in the future.

monkeyy100 15
Nomadic1 20

Buy her some wipes. I am a guy that lives alone, but even keep wipes from when women are over at my place

Haha! Are you Terrance Howard, the actor? A dealbreaker, in his words: "Toilet paper - and no baby wipes - in the bathroom. If they're using dry paper, they aren't washing all of themselves. It's just unclean. So if I go in a woman's house and see the toilet paper there, I'll explain this. And if she doesn't make the adjustment to baby wipes, I'll know she's not completely clean." Ha! Y'all are vigilant *******!