Considerate boyfriend

By Anonymous - 29/05/2013 07:17 - United Kingdom - London

Spicy
Today, I had to eat up a few specks of toilet paper to avoid spoiling "the moment" with my girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 825
You deserved it 15 848

Same thing different taste

Comments

.... ew. Just... wow. I applaud your dedication OP, but that's one instance where politely asking her to clean up is acceptable. I have to get my husband to wash up before he gets anything (Bad issues with swamp balls due to the hot and humid climate we live in).

Your profile pic along with your comment was just genius. Seriously though, nothing worse than going down on swamp balls.

We all know you and her had a laugh about it later. You're a good man, OP. Just be sure to check next time. Who knows, maybe there will be a string dangling in your face if you don't. Maybe you're into that, though. God dammit, why did I give myself that mental imagery?

I highly doubt he told her so she wouldn't be embarrassed. OP you should really tell her to clean up next time, I'm sure she wants to be clear for you and just wasnt aware. That's why I always check before I do stuff.

Pfft, couples laugh about this stuff all the time. I've had one of those emasculating 15-second moments, we joked about it all night. Her best friend gave me the nickname "30 Seconds to Mars". If you're comfortable with your partner, shit like this is pretty insignificant unless, as OP said, it unnecessarily ruins the moment.

That didn't take you Closer to the Edge and Attack while declaring This is War? I might have plotted The Kill if I didn't feel like we were Kings and Queens. Of course, if I were you, I would have defended myself From Yesterday that it was just A Beautiful Lie. It was actually 31 Seconds to Mars.(:

Ew! Gag. Keeping personal wipes next to the bed is always nice. And a discreet way to clean up and freshen lots of places.

Been there, done that. It was worth it tho.

I just threw up a little in my mouth. There is no way that was worth it. And shouldn't it be common practice to "clean up" before oral??