Compensating

By Jpev - 12/05/2016 01:09 - United States - Huntsville

Today, my girlfriend and I were walking back to my car after a long day of work. A large SUV had parked next to mine, so I jokingly said to my girlfriend, "What do you think they're compensating for?" That's when the couple behind us unlocked their vehicle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 106
You deserved it 4 358

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's not like you were being serious. It's common to make jokes like that when you see large vehicles and I am sure the couple could understand that.

jco1a 15

what are you compensating for?

Comments

they probably get it a lot and used to it

If I was the couple I would have responded " your lack of respect"

I also agree that it's a worn out and annoying joke. We have a smaller, fuel efficient SUV right now and I cannot WAIT until we have a bigger one again because we have large dogs that go everywhere with us as well as a horse. A car that isn't big enough inside or can't tow a horse trailer just isn't the ideal car for us anymore. I love our car and it's been good to us, but it just doesn't have everything we need in a car anymore. I don't want to have to spend more on gas and, as a woman, I'm clearly not compensating for a small penis, but I know what I need in a vehicle and the jokes that come with it are just irritating. A small price to pay for a vehicle that will make my life easier, but still irritating.

HorrorJr 26

I wonder what they wanted to say back :o

And that is why I ride a motorcycle. When people make those jokes around me, I just smile and wave as I ride away.

Great opportunity to ask them in person

species4872 19

He wasn't talking to them. If they over heard it and got upset. tough luck.