By Jill - 09/04/2011 22:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went into the women's bathroom and was warmly greeted by a man masturbating on one of the sinks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 607
You deserved it 4 362

Same thing different taste

Top comments

beryd 0

warmly greeted huh? I bet you were

Y'all females are so ungrateful. If I walked in and saw a girl masturbating on the sink, I'd help her out!

Comments

beryd 0

warmly greeted huh? I bet you were

Y'all females are so ungrateful. If I walked in and saw a girl masturbating on the sink, I'd help her out!

20 maybe if it had've been a female op would've assisted too.

CommonSenseKarma 17

Troll has some of the most pathetic jokes I've seen in my life. I swear to God. Just wanted to get that off my chest.

I said IF. It was a simple hypothetical. I think you just wanted to say that.

and that day, op lost her virginity.

Thanks 58, you're right, and I appreciate the honesty. :) I love you too!

KiddNYC1O 20

anyone who doesn't appreciate the troll is a blind, **** juggling thundercunt. go and be simple, dumb minded fool by following other people by worshiping the grounds docbastard and perdix piss on

MyNameIsBruce 0

Try to seize it and own it? Do you consider these minutes golden? :D couldnt resist

bermejo 0

I would have done the 49 with him

lulzcow 0

well that's rude. you should have given him a hand op.

bermejo 0

what if u did 34 with the poprocks giggity

Liking the Eminem reference. And, 58, leave all trolls, including *the* troll, alone. they're more entertaining than the fml's themselves.

108 brilliant idea in fact I think I have seen that recently on google images

bermejo 0

was it the one with the ginger kid and then the weird guy with a beard

bermejo 0

that reminds me of south park season 9 episode 13 when they get a porno mixed up with lotr

lulzcow 0

117 Idk whether to be impressed or deeply saddened by the fact you know the season and episode number. either way f YOUR nonlife

bermejo 0

u don't have to complain about others lifes just because ur a Canadian

lulzcow 0

does it say I'm canadian? yeah I'm not. at all. sadly born in US

bermejo 0

sure make up lies ur probably also from Quebec and even other canadians hate Quebec

118 grow up and watch some southpark season 10 is good. and get off of his case and go back to the womens bathroom

bermejo 0

118 the sound of u pissing in the urinal sounds feminine

bermejo 0

will ferrel can suck my d Steve carrel is irreplaceable

bermejo 0

no didn't he die of a heat attack last year and every body was we will miss u king of POW!

MiGman 5

hey 119 don't go dising Canada

CommonSenseKarma 17

Excuse me, sir, trolls are supposed to be clever, unless we're talking about the dumb, simple-minded fantastical trolls. I apologize for expressing my opinion aside from my sarcasm, and I would like to address the FML public that I will never post a commenting comment ever again. Thank you for your time. Common Sense.

Common sense seems to be suffering from dementia in its old age.

72- you forgot about KaySL's satanic worshippers. they're getting out of hand and we may need to destroy their temple before it's to late and KaySL rises back from the grave!!!!!!!!

Jrefinne 7

28: I know this is going to go at the end of this conversation, but still. "Had've?" What the hell is that? Why don't you just leave it at "had" and not let yourself look like a retard.

Quagmire_ladies 9
urmadbro9 0

Why would you want a male person to suck your penis? I am certain you are one sick person.

CommonSenseKarma 17

The day common sense ages is the day Obama is reelected. Dumbass. Don't kill the messenger. The Suite Life of Zack And Cody could do better than Troll.

come to new York. where all kinds of crazy shit happens. you havnt seen the freakest of the freak until you ride in the new York city subway

long island is NOTHING like the real NYC, btw

Captain_Zorro 7

wtf your beird looks like what he left behind...

Imapissonyourfac 0

I live in Brooklyn! New York is awesome!

70-- have u ever used the subway? or opened ur eyes to the weirdos and creeps in the city?

New York is where it's at. That is where all the women manage to cooperate in the ***** industries.... With the exception of the OP who was fazed by the man's action and went against The NY(pronounced nigh) Order. For shame, OP. For shame, man.

KiddNYC1O 20

78- Yeah, before the Giuliani era.

If you think New York is bad, visit it's nasty neighbor Newark *shudders*

LoveAlwaysMoe 0

Ahaha your comment just made my day!

sarahkhan93 4
A7X_LoVeee 10

"Warmly greeted" ...lolololol

wait, he came on OP? or..was he actually just being warm, as in personality?

op was later found rubbing against the sink. naked.

wowthatsuckslmao 1
memo619 0

what do you mean on? o.O was he just casually sitting on it or was he aiming his weapon at it?

herotime 7

your picture made you look stupid, troll

RunnerDudeTyler 0

Hey I told you not to tell anyone what you saw!!!!

imsoninja 0

Victoria.. what is your secret!? I've flipped through countless magazines, gazing at each page trying to figure it out!

imsoninja 0

why did we get moderated :( ohh Sirin The Great please answer this humble peasant.

imsoninja 0

@urdirtyolduncle: Coz I need to set an example for the peasants to avoid another financially crippling revolution. And because the sexual tension made me jealous.

SirEBC 7

Feudalism is for punk ass bitches.

I don't get why people have to moderate comments. I wanna read this shit. if it offends you scroll pass it.

*bows down to Sirin and begs for forgiveness*

MizzErikaHart 8

i agree with dutch. I wanna see what everyone says. even if it's offensive or off topic....

SirEBC 7

Well then I guess it's a good thing no one cares what you want.

goza27 0

102 and 110 really? Both of you girls need to shut the f up!

KaySL! Your comments always make me feel warm and fuzzy in my tonsils.

holy ****. I'm sorry I don't know how this ******* website/app works you **** sticks. 102 and 110 in particular. I wasn't being a whinny little bitch either. I was just saying the I wish they wouldn't ******* moderate comments so everyone could read them.

Angi95 3

I gotta agree some of the moderated comments are really funny and if it offenseds you you can always ignore it.

..well don't just stand there! go and give him a hand

You turned around and left so he could finish the job in peace, right. That would have been the polite thing to do.

Give him a hand? No? Alright then.

RebelSoccer94 0

That made total sense...learn to troll mam.

hand dryer only did half job finish it off for the poor fella! giddy up