#choices

By natedudelol - 07/06/2018 19:00

Today, at the self-checkout, I didn't have enough money for honey, so I just walked out with it and ended up getting caught. Now I have to hold a sign in front of the store wearing a big bumblebee costume. FML
I agree, your life sucks 920
You deserved it 8 695

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're upset for getting caught stealing? Be thankful they didn't call the police. YDI.

manb91uk 22

You live in a cartoon?! How awesome!

Comments

Maybe you'll learn to behive yourself?

Karthik_Raj 14

This is honey trap of the literal variety

What did the sign say? "Will twerk for honey"?

Who needs honey so desperately that they will resort to stealing?

Honey is a non-necessity, why risk getting caught?

GASP! Everyone knows honey IS a necessity! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dhSdnDb3tk ""The Bare Necessities" Look for the bare necessities The simple bare necessities Forget about your worries and your strife I mean the bare necessities Are Mother Nature's recipes That bring the bare necessities of life Wherever I wander, wherever I roam I couldn't be fonder of my big home The bees are buzzin' in the trees To make some honey just for me The bare necessities of life will come to you Yeah, better, beautiful Wherever I wander, wherever I roam I couldn't be fonder of my big home The bees are buzzin' in the trees To make some honey just for me The bare necessities of life will come to you"

ChromoTec 24

At least you can make your own honey now

ya know,in some countries they cut your hand off when your caught stealing..if your lucky.

People like you are the reason the bees are disappearing.

Fyl? Seriously instead of returning the item or canceling it you chose to steal? And a pot of honey of all things! It’s kind of the store to not have called the cops and pressed charges.You’d end up with a criminal record.